Troubles in Paradise

Solisamon was yet again left behind on a another group activity. This time it was one that may put a target on the little one's back. Therefore a group vot had been held, stating that Solisamon would be benched back home. Hiro promised he make it up her by giving her a full day of fun. Gulus whispering promises of sweets and movies once he got back. For now she remained back at home base. This time would be different. Since two members of the team chose to stay behind to look after her.

Two of their most skilled new members at that.

They're names were Mei Hoshi and Hanuel Srirocco Akashiro. The two newest members of Team Lirurun since Quantumon introduced them to the team to help combat an upcoming threat known as End Bringer. Both having similar ties to the common enemy. One investigating the matter with the aid of a friend. The other having a personal lost caused by the foul villian. Both having to tackle their own troubles before meeting the group. All with the aid of their digimon partners.

Appearances can fool you. One look at these two can make you doubt they are what they really are.

Mei Hoshi is practically the master of gathering information. There was nothing that she did not already have intel on. Best not get on her bad side if one wishes to keep their secrets hidden. Mei also happened to also be a skilled fighter, as she has inherited "Digisoul" from her grandfather Marcus Damon. Just shows that there is more to this girl than her brain alone. Mei tends to act cold to others at first. Past events have harden her heart to make it hard to open up to others. Though once she opens up to someone, she will immediately becomes a sisterly figure to them.

Her digimon partner Luprismon who everyone knows better as Shiramon. Hating her true name which reminded her of her painful past, choosing a new name to try to forget it all. Not a name of a great hunter styled fighter or a monstrous wolf creature of mythology. Now other than a highly skilled assassin, Shiramon was also a great motherly figure. Putting others ahead of herself in any kind of situations. Shiramon is also the Sin Code Digimon who bares the Wrath sin code. The former leader of the Knights of Dead before turning traitor. Putting a stop to them and her sister. Even stopping the ultimate queen of sins, Malicemon. Also happens to be the wife to Angoramon.

Even after the rebirth after Malicemon defeat. Angoramon never gave up on their love.

The two of them are blishing love birds. Ah, the classic tale of the nerd and the assassin. What better love story is there?

Hanuel Srirocco Akashiro is like the digiverse very own Sherlock Holmes. The only member of the team who possesses two digimon partners. The one who found Bokomon's digitama and became partners with Pumpmon. Had quite a hard time trusting others due to a event of the past. Well it was actually a few events to be honest. Not too keen in trusting those with Digivices. Even less keen in trusting Mei because of her actions.

Causing the two to have a very rough time working together. Like the two were oil and water. Multi fights and accusations thrown at both sides, either really willing to open up to one another.

Though working together helped the two to reconciled. Burying their past quarrels has not only made them strong allies, but also great friends and partners. Both still healing from wounds of emotional trauma from their turmoil from their pasts. Thankifully they now have good friends to help get them through it.

So when Solisamon asked for their aid in assisting a digiverse, how could they possible say no. Tricking to say no to those teal eyes was as impossible as counting grains of sand on every beach of the world. Mei even admits defeat when going against Solisamon cute face. From what the Oni digimon told them is that a familiar place in another digiverse was in trouble.

One that made Bokomon and Mei rush into the portal with speeds that rivaled light.

A place which went by the name "DigiHarmony". Deeply concealed in the forest of Tokoyo. A village for digimon to live safely from any humans. A safe haven for all digimon to live without fear of humans hurting them. Worse if they are being used by humans just to fulfill their own greedy desires. In DigiHarmony, digimon can truly live peacefully. Businesses and events held at the village always tend to keep it lively. Friends like Gotsumon and Gigasmon live there which resulted in both finding a place where they can truly belong.