Broken Bonds. Shattered Promises. A lost of Happiness

Part 3:

Darkness is a challenge that every individual tackles on a daily basis. From the smallest minuscule like accidentally biting your tongue while enjoying a meal To something difficult such as completing an important assignment that could impact everyone but one failure ruins it all in a single second. Struggles which pull one deeper into the depths of despair to just wallow in the negativity that could make them lose the core confidence within themselves. Drowning out all positive outcomes with toxic doubts which often leave a poor soul in tears or overwhelmed by nerves that stress out the mind.

That is said to lead some souls down the path of darkness despite once being one the righteous and true path. Putting on a false persona mask that slowly destroys the true self, all while the false one takes over like a parasitic mind control like in Sci Fi movies  Changing themselves to please others or to simply fit in with everyone else. Extinguishing that spark of uniqueness which makes everyone the person or digimon of who they are.

That is because.....Losing one's true self is something that is impossible to get back. For once it is gone, even if the soul takes as much back as possible of their former self and all seems good. The person in question will never truly be whole again. Damage being as irreversible than trying to correct an event in history that will always have the same outcome no matter how many attempts try to change it.

Snuff out the light of the bright souls. Destroy the true selves more precious than gold. Reap their hearts in darkest doubt, make the bright lights drown in this abyss like drought. Hopes and Dreams vanish in the void of night. Embrace the new self that this FORIBBEN verse offers you this night. Abandon all that you once were. You new self has taken over, may you be erased from there.

The sacred chant that the verse whispers in it's victims ears. Faint at first till it seems like a booming quake in their mind. The words play their part in making all vanish from soul and mind. Till a new puppet comes to serve the verse as it's loyal servant with a rewritten state of mind.
************************************************************************

Solisamon seemed lost in thought or what little still remained within her mind. The unique symbol around her neck had shattered. The cherished gift that once loved more than anything was now gone. Replaced by a violent crystal emblem that emitted a black aura around her. Speeding up the processing to change her into what the FORIBBEN verse desired. To completely eradicate what light remained of the "Pure" digicore which had nearly been completely taken over by the dark forces of this world.

"Brothers...What does that word mean...? I...I...My name is...My name is...Solisamon" Solisamon had to use all her remaining brain cells just to recall her name. However even now she questions if that is her true name.

Fading faster in the verse where negativity completely takes everything away before changing that person into a complete opposite of who they once were. No soul neither moral or data has ever been able to withstand the powerful force given off by this ruined world.

Well not completely true. ONE digimon had completely immunity from the tricks the verse slips into the mind and heart.May their strength be bestowed upon the young heroes before all is lost.
************************************************************************

Hiro was close to the floor that he believed Solisamon was being contained in. Praise to Kami Sama that he did not have to walk all the way up to the top flight of the stairs, otherwise he would have passed out just before he got there.

A tad jealous that Gammamon flew the whole time. Having the ability to fly must be a REAL blessing indeed.He should have accepted the jetpack that Blues had been developing when he was asked to test it a few days prior. WHY HAD HE SAID NO? WHY HAD FATE NOT LET HIM ACCEPT IT?