S2 ep. 25 Attack on I.M.P.!!! [Yenxyn's Hitman] Finale

A/N: A normal problem in the office gets resolved with an employee(s) getting warned and/or sent home. Now......a normal problem in hell's office at I.M.P. gets resolved by a all-time smackdown. If somebody gets hurt, who the hell cares, HR is non-existent.

To the smackdown in all four rings of this arena!!! 

[Views now sets into you facing the figure]

The room fell dead silent, eyes were locked anticipating the first move. At a moment's glance the figure finally started the fight.

⚠18+ fight starting⚠

 ???: HEEEEEEEEYYAAAAHHH!!!!!

The figure unleashed his fury now jumping towards you extending blades out his sleeves your direction. You swiftly rolled out the way now using the couch to propel off now colliding into his body sending you both crashing into the wall cracking it.  

You leaned up and grabbed his face smashing it into the wall and then into Loona's desk cracking it down the middle.

[wood breaking]

???: (pained groan)

As you raised your right hand in the air emitting it in red, the figure then smiled, he morphed his body into a hellhound and elbowed you in your chin making you stagger back. He soon turned around grabbing Loona's damage desk computer and swinging it into your face.

[Computer breaking on your face]

Y/N: (painful growl) Graaahhhh!!!!

He planted his left hand on the corner of the broken desk and dropkicked you in you chest knocking you into the water cooler unit. You groaned a bit now trying to stand up while the figure started walking over to you.

???: (taunting) Your fighting needs work, just like your mouth does. Bet you can't smart talk your way out of this!

Y/N: (spitting out blood) Wanna bet?

???: (yelling and charging at you) RAAAHHHHHH!!!!!

Seeing him coming at you once more, you kicked his face with your right foot and soon got up now shoulder tackling him throw the door out into the halfway. You quickly stood up and upper cut punched the figure into the ceiling. As he fell down you delivered a powerful knee strike to his jaw.

[X-ray shows his jaw broken and fractured]

???: (blood pouring) You insolent little-...

[Loud body blow]

You swing a deadly kidney shot into his left side making him twist and turn falling on the ground. He started coughing up more blood and punched the ground now getting more angry. You ran and jumped into the air opening your mouth preparing to bite down on him but he shifted his position moving out the way as you crashed into the wall. 

???: You made me bleed and you'll bloody well suffer my wraith mutt!!

You grabbed your tail and swung you into the glass of Verosika Mayday's office. He wiped his mouth off and then hopped into the room.

[Time skip outside]

Your uncle Mike was looking at the various imps starting to gather seeing a vivid light display of red and green coming from the building. He was about to cross the street when 2 hellhounds in suits stepped in his way.

Guard 1: Not today buddy!

2-Tap Mike: Yenxyn sent you both, huh?

Guard 2: That's none of your concern bitch, but what should be is.....THIS!!!!