S1 ep. 6 Date Night! [Hound Love]

A/N: Time for some dignified relations with your girlfriend reader....you know what to do 🫡

To your date night story!

A few days have passed since Verosika came by to you and Loona's house causing trouble like she would usually do....no wonder she and Blitzo made a good couple. On a side note, tonight is date night for your beloved hellhound Loona and she cannot wait to spend it with you....of course after work that is. Speaking of work, let's see what is going on.

[View opens in on a tv being thrown out of I.M.P.'s window]

Blitzo: FUCK!!!!

Blitzo: What the actual living FUCK?!?!?

Moxxie: Sir what's wrong?

Blitzo: Me and Loona are having a little father, daughter disagreement at the moment!

Moxxie: About what now Sir?

Blitzo: (dramatic face palm) 

Blitzo: 'Kay....Loona wants to ditch work to go be with Y/N when we're gonna need her for this mission!

Moxxie kind of lite up at what Blitzo said which prompted him to lean his arm on Blitzo's shoulder saying this.

Moxxie: Ya know Sir....

Blitzo: (impatient) Spill it!

Moxxie: We now have a common issue shared....Loona's inability to do her job because of other reasons (stupid manipulative grinning)!

Blitzo: Whatever bullshit your...(slowly removing Moxxie's arm)...trying to solicit to me, I'm not interested in it!

Blitzo: I got....(ducking and shouting)....PRESSING....matters at hand!

Blitzo then straightened up his suit and walked over to a very mad Loona who's rabidly breathing and growling. Blitzo stood about 3 feet away out of her arm length reaching distance to say this in a calm way....

Blitzo: Loonie....

Loona: (intensifying growl)

Blitzo: You can go see Y/N!

Loona: R-Really?

Blitzo:....No!

Loona's face soon grew a feral look now she started advancing towards Blitzo. Blitzo backed away grabbing Moxxie as a barrier. Loona then smacked him away as Blitzo ran around Loona and out the door. She got down on all fours and started chasing after him.

Blitzo: Oh SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIIIIIIIIIIT!!!!!!!

Making their way down to the ground floor, Blitzo kicked open the doors falling over but quickly scrambling to his feet as Loona came right out behind chasing him.

Blitzo: (shouting backing to Loona) LET'S BE REASONABLE HERE SWEETIE!!!!!!

Loona: (feral loud growling)