S2 ep. 24 Attack on I.M.P.!!! [Yenxyn's Hitman] Part 1.

A/N: Something big is about to make itself known to you reader and bring a hellish attack to your place of work. An event no one is prepared for!!

To the story!

[View opens in on You and Loona on your way to work]

Y/N: (yawning) Ahhh shit, babe, what you did last night ran me dry(chuckling)!!

Loona: (soft huge blush) I-I can say the same for you honey, sure as hell showed me who's alpha!

Loona: But what's to say.....

Y/N: Hmm, what's to say what?

You briefly looked over to Loona who started getting flustered, you watched her fur slowly fluff up while her eyes gained a bedroom look towards you. You snapped out of your staring gaze and swerved back into your lane narrowly missing a truck.

[Tires screeching] 

Y/N: (sweating and focusing driving) Babe you are gorgeous and fine as hell but we almost damn near crashed!

Loona: Well pull off the road to somewhere secluded and let's ~have some fun~!

Y/N: Babe, the building is right ahead!

Loona turned her head seeing the I.M.P. building straight ahead, she quickly composed herself and then glanced back at you lightly cupping your face.

Loona: We will finish this later, ok?

Y/N: (booping her snout) Ok, my fluffy angel!

Loona: (blushing and tail wagging)

[Time skip to inside]

Moxxie was organizing the papers while Millie was sipping coffee. Blitzo came out of his office ending a call with Stolas.

-Live call finishing between Blitzo and Stolas-

Blitzo: 'Kay Stolas, I thought you had the GENERAL fuckin' idea of bumping the back!

Stolas: Blitzy, I have certain....mmmm, "acquired taste" you might say....(conceited happy owl hooting)

Blitzo: (serious seething) So fuckin' help me Stolas I will castrate you!

Stolas: Ouuuu, a new kink, I'll add that charming little number to the list of kinks (breathily aroused) ~Blitzyyy~!

Blitzo: Ughk, hang up the phone Dammit!!!

Stolas: I'll ~personally~ see you later my little impish play toy!

Blitzo: Satan fuckin dammit, BYE STOLAS!!!!!

-Live call ends-

Blitzo then leaned up against the desk sighing and rubbing his eyes. Moxxie saw this and made his way over to Blitzo.