S2 ep. 12 Unwavering ends! [Loona vs Lavender] Part 1

A/N: I smell round 2 of the hounds coming!

Blitzo: Weird, I smell shit!

A/N: Then it must be yo ass then!

Blitzo: HEY!!!!!!

Blitzo:.....

A/N: What?

Blitzo: No one's asking you to smell it!

A/N: Reader / Y/N get to your story, I'm gonna skin Blitzo alive!

Blitzo: Don't you fuckin' dare-...

[Loud crashing and screaming]

Production Staff: Uh yes anyway, while he handles that, you can go ahead to your story now, thank you!

To the story!

[View sets in on you and Tayven out on the patio getting a lookout to the city lights.

Tayven: It's a nice night out!

Y/N: I'll say, haven't seen this scenery in years man!

Tayven: (looking at you) What do ya mean by that?

Tayven: You been living here your whole, kinda weird that you said it like that....like you been gone or so (chuckling looking out to the city)!

Y/N: (fake agreeing) Yeeeaahh.....that is crazy (half assed chuckle)....heh!

Tayven: (thinking) He acting odd bout somethin'!

Tayven leaned over the railing then slightly looked at you and noticed a sliver of your eyes being red in the sclera. 

Tayven: What's up with your eyes?

You quickly thought of answer while trying to clear out your red hound eyes lightly shining through your human eyes.

Y/N: I uhhh...had a lot to drink....imma heavy drinker!

Tayven: (questioning silence)

Y/N: (thinking) Shit man, lil bro catching on quickly here, if he finds out bout my identity...even pop's true identity form....who knows how Tay gonna react!!

Tayven, seeing you bat shifty eye movements from his car to the streetlights chose to lighten the mood a bit asking you a question.

Tayven: So tell me how you know bout Lavender!

Y/N: (slow dismissive head shake) Brooo.....I don't-...

Tayven: (slightly impatient) Dude, just tell me!

Y/N: Easy on the attitude!

Tayven: Bro (setting his drink down)...why do you hate her; you literally just met her!!

Y/N: (getting defensive) Cause SHE tried to get into my love life with my girlfriend!

Tayven: (looking at Lavender through the glass talking to your pops)