34

"Tzuyu."
"Hmm?"
A bit of silence filled the air. Sana was still confused if she should ask or not.
"What happened in the... police station?" Sana asked. She remembered how tzuyu looked at her after she came back from the police station. Her eyes were showing nothing but worried about sana. It looked like she was relieved that sana was safe. Tzuyu was now caressing sana's hair as they were lying in the bed while sana's head is on tzuyus chest.

Tzuyu thought for a while. Thinking if she should tell it or not.

"Sana..... whatever happened in the police station ....Its better if you don't know....just know that you are proven innocent." Said tzuyu looking at sana seriously. Sana frowned. She was relieved but she really wanted to know why this happened to only her.

Sana got up and looked straight at tzuyu.
"Why?...tzuyu...I deserve to know...." Said sana as if tzuyu was taking her rights away from her. This time tzuyu got up.

"Yes but.....I don't want you to get hurt sana. "said tzuyu. Sana didn't answer anything after that. She just looked somewhere else. She didn't want to argue with Tzuyu. She remembered how these small argue and misunderstanding led to the divorce. Tzuyu sighed. She knew sana was thinking about their past again.

The look on sana's face says so.

"Sana. "
"Hmm?"
Sana looked at tzuyu. She saw tzuyu looking at her with deep love and admiration. Tzuyu caressed sana's face. Sana was hypnotized. Sana was lost in tzuyu now. Just the way tzuyu is right now.

"Come close. " Said tzuyu. Sana did what tzuyu said without breaking their eye contact.

"More close...."

With deep voice tzuyu said again. Sana came more closer. Tzuyu's hands then slowly made its move to sana's waist. While sana's hand on tzuyus shoulder. They looked at each other with love.

To sana's lips then to sana's eyes. Every part of sana was so mesmerizing. Tzuyu's breath hitched. Her other hand went to sana's face. Her fingers trailed down to sana's lips. 

"Your pump lips.....I love them...." Said tzuyu staring at sana's lips. Sana was just staring at tzuyu.
"Just my lips?.. " sana asked. It was a bit playful but at the same time she asked the question as if she was proud of her beauty and by only complementing her lips tzuyu was doing a serious crime and was making her angry.

Tzuyu stared at sana. Appreciating everything that sana owns.

"No....not only your lips, you are so beautiful that even Aphrodite will be ashamed to call herself the most beautiful. Your eyes , they are brighter than the night sky, everything about you is so perfect. God took his time to carve you sana. You are a masterpiece. Everything.... everything is so mesmerizing about you. " Said tzuyu with pure love. Sana just stared.

She was falling for tzuyu more as every second was passing by. She saw how much tzuyu loves her. She wanted tzuyu to love her now. To show her how much tzuyu loves her. She wanted to be with tzuyu and talk about love and make love the whole night with her.

Sana wanted to give her all to tzuyu. She also wants to show her love to tzuyu. She also wants to love tzuyu.

"I want to show my love to every part of you sana. I want to make you feel love and want you to love me. " Said tzuyu sincerely. Sana cupped tzuyu's cheeks. Looking at tzuyu lovingly.
"Then.....show love to them again tzu.....love me as much as you want...in return I will love you back and I will give you everything........ love me like there's no tomorrow. " Said sana with deep love.

It was enough sign for tzuyu to go further. She pulled sana closer. They were kneeling on the bed while facing each other.

"Sana.."
"Tzuyu...."