16

Tzuyu's eyes went to sana. Her deep adoration eyes were only for sana. Sana melted on the stare. Right or wrong nothing mattered at that moment. All they wanted was each other. Tzuyus eyes traveled to sanas face. Her eyes that were wanting something from tzuyu.

Tzuyu couldn't hold it back. Neither could sana. Tzuyus lips landed on sana. She kissed sana hungrily. Same goes for Sana. She kissed back with the same intensity. Tzuyus one hand was on sana's cheek other one was on sana's waist. While sana's were on Tzuyu's back.

Tzuyu sucked sana's lips making sana moan. Their hands moved. Their tongue got involved in the kiss. Soon their feets started to move. Tzuyu took the lead and guided sana to the shower. She turned the shower on. Making both of them wet on the water. In the middle They broke the kiss. Tzuyu looked at sana's half closed eyes. Sana felt like she was drunk. The water flowing in her naked body made her breath hard. Her lips were parted a bit and Tzuyus addicted eyes looked at sana.

Tzuyu was like a drug to sana, A drug that will sure send you to heaven for a meantime. While sana was tzuyu's addiction. Tzuyu can't think of anyone other than sana. Tzuyu caressed sana's face. Their eyes were switching from lips to eyes. They kissed again in the shower. This time it got wilder.

Tzuyu pinned sana on the wall.
"T-tzuyu-yah....." Sana said softly. Tzuyus heart swayed at sana's voice.
"Mmmhh....sana....your lips....." Tzuyu moaned in the kiss. Tzuyus kiss then moved to sanas neck.

"S-sana....sana .....love..." Tzuyu moaned softly while kissing and bitting sana's neck aggressively. Tzuyus breath got heavier. Her hands moved to sanas legs. She took one of them in her hands and put it on her waist. Tzuyu continued to do her work at sana's neck. Marking it deeply.
"T-tzuyu ngghh mmmhh...ahh...." Sana moaned unknowingly. Tzuyu felt herself getting harder.

Tzuyu then slowly undone her pants. She didn't took it off . She just let it fall down on her knees. Her boxer was still there.
While kissing sana's neck tzuyu started to move her hips making her clothed hard member and sana's bare entrance in touch. The water was making tzuyu's hard member more visible.

"A-ahh tzuyu-yaahh...." Sana moaned. Sana's hands caressed tzuyus hair as tzuyu continued to move her hips to meet with sana's entrance. Sana closed her eyes tightly feeling the hardness. Next when sana opened her eyes sana realized how wrong it is.
"Aa-aahh t-tzuyu-yah s-stop...." Sana said weakly. But tzuyu has already lost her control. Her kisses moved to sanas breast.

"Sana ....sana .....s-shit... y-you are so hot. " Said tzuyu and took one of sana's nipples in her mouth. She sucked sana's nipples hard.
"Aahhh...ahhhh.. ohh t-tzuyu-yah s-stop p-pls....."

But again tzuyu couldn't hear anything. Her finger played with sana's other nipple while she was busy licking and sucking the first one.

"S-sana....." Tzuyu moaned.
"T-tzuyu-yah I... p-pls d-don't...." Sana said. Sana didn't know what to do now. She was liking tzuyus touch too much. She didn't want tzuyu to stop but also don't wanted to make things complicated. So she was telling tzuyu to stop. But tzuyu was still busy in her work.

"T-tzuyu-yah...." Sana at that moment then pushed tzuyu making tzuyu shocked.
"S-sana..."tzuyu said in a sad tone. Sana covered her private parts with her hands. She turned around making her back face tzuyu.
"Go away....." Sana said coldly.
"B-but.."
"Go away tzuyu...." Sana said coldly again. Tzuyu wore her pants back. She was hurt. She then took the towel that was on the ground. She went near sana and wrapped her body with it.
Her lips landed on sana's forehead. Sana's eyes were closed feeling tzuyu.
"I am sorry love ...." Tzuyu said softly and so lowly that only sana can hear.
Tzuyu turn around and and left the bathroom.