26

FROM THE EYES OF A PLAYER
TO A GREAT LOVER

18 years ago:

Another beautiful day started for everyone. Same goes for minatozaki sana. With a smile on her face she stretched her arms. She checked her clock and luckily she has enough time to get ready.

Getting up from bed she got ready.
"Sana-ya good morning. "
"Good morning oka-san. " Said sana smiling as she joined the table.
"Your oto-san already left for a meeting. Come on now. Have your breakfast. " Said Mrs. Minatozaki. Sana smiled and nodded.

The breakfast ended and sana started for her university.

"Sana-chaaaannn" a voice can be heard. Sana turn around and saw her friend seung-wan or Known as Wendy.
"Wendy!!" Sana replied smiling. Wendy smiled back.
"Ready for another hectic day?" Asked Wendy.
"Yep. Let's go to the class shall we?" Said sana. Wendy nodded smiling.

They both reached their class. They are in the same faculty. Both Wendy and sana are really good friends. They met each other on the first day there and because of sana's bubbly personality they became close.

"Sigh. I hate assignments. " Said Wendy putting her head on the table. They were on the cafeteria.
"What else can we do. We need to pass. " Said sana.

Then she started to look around the cafeteria. As if her eyes were looking for someone. Wendy who noticed it just shook her head.

"You are looking for her again? Sana I told you she is no good. " Said Wendy frowning.
"I can't help it. She  is like magnate. I can't get her out of my mind. " Said sana pouting.

"Oh my god !!!! Chou tzuyu!!!!"
"Tzuyu!!! Marry mee!!!!"
"Tzuyu be my wife!!!"
"She is so dashing!!!!"

The cafeteria filled with girls screams as tzuyu entered. With a sly smirk in her face , messy shoulder length hair and with a jacket on her body. She got every woman's heart with her cool era. Everyone knew tzuyu's wealth and power. She was attractive and good at studies. But the thing is tzuyu is a playgirl.

Changing girls like clothes was considered as her hobby. Tzuyu did have friends. But she was close with only one of them. Elkie chong. But elkie would always be busy with her studies , so most of the time she was either alone or with some random girl Flirting. Sometimes everyone would see her with Elkie.

Tzuyu looked around the girls and gave her flirtatious smile. Making the girls scream even more.

It's not like sana wasn't famous. She was also famous in her faculty because of her looks. Some guys would literally stood outside to see sana act on the stage. Beside sanas unmatchable beauty and friendly side made her the guys #1 ideal type.

Her smile got wider and cheeks would always flush looking at tzuyu. Her heartbeat would race looking into tzuyu.

Tzuyu who's eyes fell onto sana , gave sana a wink making sana all red.
"She is Soo charming!!!" Sana quietly gushed.

Wendy just sighed at her friend.
The rest of the day went by that. After classes both sana and Wendy were walking side by side.
"You know everyone is so hyped up about next week. " Said Wendy.
"Next week? For what ?" Asked sana .
"You don't know?!! Sana-chan it's valentines. " Said Wendy.
"Ohh yeah , you are right. I almost forgot. " Said sana looking at the front.
"They are planning to decorate the university and celebrate it some way. They even talked to the professors for a day off. A few classes will be held though. Woah, finally a day when I can sleep. " Said Wendy.
"Everyone must be thinking about confessing to their love interests....." Said sana looking down and thinking.
"Hmm? Yeah. I heard that. There will be some open confessions. It would be so cute if everyone feels the same. "' said Wendy. Sana nodded.