18

"SUHO!!! TZUYU!!! STOP!!!"
Said a voice making both of them stop. They both looked at the owner of the voice. It was sana. She was looking at them with her fiery eyes.
"What do you think you guys are doing?!! Hitting each other for what?" Asked sana madly. They both stood up. Their eyes looking down in guilt.

"Sigh. Suho...what happened?" Asked sana.
"You are asking me what happened ? Sana tzuyu literally took advantage of you last night. "Said suho looking at tzuyu furiously.
"I didn't....." Tzuyu said lowly if coldly at the same time. Her eyes showed no expression. Suho then hold tzuyu's collar again.
"Stop ly-"
"Suho!! Tzuyu isn't lying!! " Said Sana stopping suho. Suho was taken a back at this.
"W-what? Come again?" Said suho.
"She isn't lying. Tzuyu is telling the truth. " Said Sana. Suho let go off tzuyu's collar. Suddenly feeling more guilty and embarrassed.

"And tzuyu......you didn't have to hit him back-"
"He hit me first sana. " Said tzuyu looking at sana. Sana sighed.
"Both of you apologize to each other. " Said Sana. Suho had frown on his face. But when he saw sana raising her eyebrows he immediately decided to apologize.
"I am... sorry. " Said suho clearing his voice.
"I apologize for hitting you back too. " Said tzuyu. Then looked at sana. Sana's eyes went to bruises on Tzuyu's face. She wanted to ask tzuyu if she was ok. She was worried about tzuyu. But then she hold herself back.

"Sana....I am sorry if I actually made you worried. " Said suho. Sana's eyes then traveled to suho. He also had a small bruise on his face. Both of them hit each other pretty badly.

Sana then went near suho and hold his hand. "Come on, let me put some medicines on your face. " Sana said. It was intentional. she wanted tzuyu to see it. She wanted tzuyu to leave. Cause if she sees tzuyu's sad eyes and bruised face , her heart would melt again. She wouldn't be able to hold herself back.

Tzuyu just saw them. She saw sana holding suhos hand. She saw how sana was caring for suho.

Sana made suho to sit on the couch. She brought the first aid and started to put medicine on his face. Tzuyu just stared at them like a neglected person. Tzuyu felt hurt. Months ago her and Sana would be having these moments for themselves only.

"Sana you are such a caring person. " Said suho looking at sana while smiling softly. Sana smiled back at him.

"You need to be careful next time." Said Sana. Her eyes then again went to tzuyu. Who was standing there. Tzuyu was looking down somewhere far while her tears fell. Sana's heart hurt. Sana wanted to go to her so bad. She wanted to hold tzuyu.

"W-why do you have to go so hard on her? " Asked sana a bit concerned.
"You know how much I like you. I just can't stand it if someone does something bad to you. " Said suho.
"O-ohh....." Said Sana and smiled. Sana was already done putting medicine. She then acted like she hasn't even looked at tzuyu for the past few minutes. Looking at tzuyu again she said, "Do you need something?"
Tzuyu got back to the reality. Her eyes  were red.
"N-no..." Tzuyu said in a low voice.
"W-why are you still there? I thought you left?" Asked sana trying to act like she is ok. But she was not . She was miserable. Tzuyu was hurt.
'so you are that desperate to spend alone time with him huh...' tzuyu thought feeling hurt.

"O-ohh I am ....sorry. I will be leaving now. " Said tzuyu. She was leaving but then sana stopped her.
"Wait ...let me walk you to the door. " Said Sana. Tzuyu nodded.

They walked to the door in pure silence. Suho wasn't there. As sana touched the door knob, tzuyu also touched the door knob. She wanted to hold sana's hand.

Sana looked at tzuyu silently asking 'why?' . Tzuyu answered it with her actions. She took both sana's hand in hers.

Meanwhile sana was hypnotized to tzuyu. Tzuyu kissed them gently. Sana saw how careful tzuyu was while kissing her. As if sana was a soft flower. That would die on a hard or aggressive touch.