19

"do you think what we did was right?" Hyunjin asked worriedly looking at her sisters. Hyewon sighed. She was also confused like hyunjin.
"Of course!!! What do you want us to do then? Jinjin, you want us to be separated?" Asked minju looking at hyunjin.
"No!! That's not what I want. " Said hyunjin again drowning herself in deep thoughts.
"We tried talking to mama. But did she listen? No. This is the only way left. " Said minju explaining.
"B-but what if she has her o-own reasons?" Asked hyunjin.
"Separating us because of her own reasons is so selfish of her. Don't you think?" Asked minju crossing her arms.

"But.....you so know I think we have done too much. " Said hyewon. Minju was now in deep thought.

Hyunjin sighed,
'how did we end up here?' thought hyunjin.

Flashback:

"The plan is easy. We are going to run away. " Said minju.
"Run away?!!!!" Said hyunjin and hyewon at the same time.

"Are you crazy?!!"
"Do you know what you are talking about?!!"
The two started to throw questions at minju because of the plan.
"Quite!!" Minju said stopping both of them.
"First listen the whole plan ok?" Said minju. The other two listened.
"We will live in a dorm. " Said minju.
"You think people will allow us?" Asked hyewon.
"Of course they will!!" Said minju.
*How?" Asked hyunjin.
"We will make fake identity of ours. We will tell them that we are friends and our parents are too busy to help us rent a dorm. " Said minju.
"What? You think that will work?" Asked hyewon.
"We will make it work. I have already told someone to make it. The fake identity. " Said minju.
"From where?" Asked hyunjin.
"U-uhm....b-black market." Said minju.
"What the- where did you get the link? You have really lost it. " Said hyewon.
"I don't like this at all. " Said hyunjin.
"Either you guys are coming or I am going alone. If something happens to me then-" minju got off as hyewon spoke.
"Fine fine. Jeez. You are so stubborn. " Said hyewon.

And so. They did according to their plan and it did work.

"Hello? Hyunjin come out. We are outside. " Said hyewon. Hyunjin cut the call. She very carefully got out.
"Finally you are here. "said minju.
"Ok. Let's go now. " Said hyunjin.
End of flashback
----------------------------------------------------------------

Sana was miserable right now. She hasn't ate anything from the morning.
Suho was there by her side. Tzuyu was out there trying to find her daughters. She also didn't have her breakfast. Tzuyu went to the school and asked the teachers and the triplets classmates. All of them had the same thing to say and that was that they don't know anything about it. Tzuyu was frustrated now.

"Sana pls...eat something.." said suho trying to convince sana to eat something. Sana shook her head.
"N-no. Not untill I find m-my babies...." Sana said with a cracked voice. Her eyes were swollen because of crying.

The bell then rang. It was mina.
"I heard everything and decided to come.... sana-chan how are you feeling?" Asked mina. Sana started crying again
"Mina...I-i don't know what to do now.....I am s-so worried....." Said Sana. Mina tried to confront sana.
"Don't lose hope sana-chan. You will find them soon." Said mina.
"Mina...I told her before not to leave....I told her that the kids won't like it..." Said Sana.

"You did?" Asked mina. Sana nodded.

Flashback: (a few days ago)

It was a peaceful night. Tzuyu was washing the dishes while the kids were getting ready to go to bed. Suddenly the bell rang. Tzuyu washed her hands and went to the door to open it.

Opening the door she was surprised to see the person.
"S...sana?" Tzuyu said.
"Can I come inside?" Asked sana. Tzuyu moved a side for sana to enter the house.
"There's something I wanted to talk to you about." Sana said. Tzuyu nodded.
"Take a seat on the couch." Said tzuyu. Sana took a seat on the couch. Tzuyu sat beside her.
"You said you were leaving. " Said Sana. Tzuyu hummed.
"Hmm....in a week. " Said tzuyu.
"I wanted to talk about that." Said Sana. Tzuyu looked at sana. Tzuyu felt her stomach turned.
'i-is she here to stop me?' thought tzuyu.