what's the truth ??

As the awkward silence continued, Adhrav spoke up, trying to diffuse the tension. "Well, I think we've all had a long day. Maybe we should grab some coffee and talk about this in a more relaxed setting?"

Anika nodded, grateful for the suggestion. "Yeah, that sounds good. I could use a break from all this drama."

Diya hesitated, still looking at Dhruv with a mix of emotions. But then she nodded too. "Okay, fine. But just coffee. I don't want to talk about this too much more today."

The four of them left the hospital room, walking in silence until they reached the coffee shop down the street. As they sat down at a table, Adhrav tried to lighten the mood. "So, what's everyone's favorite coffee drink?"

Anika laughed. "Well, I'm a simple girl. I just like good old-fashioned black coffee."

Diya smiled slightly. "I'm a cappuccino girl myself "

Dhruv, who had been quiet until now, spoke up. "I'll have a cappuccino, thanks."

Adhrav grinned. "And I'll have a mocha, extra chocolatey."

As they waited for their drinks, the conversation turned to small talk, but it was clear that everyone was still thinking about the events of the day.

As they sipped their coffee, Diya finally broke the silence. "So, Dhruv, tell me more about your engagement to Sam."

Dhruv looked uncomfortable, but he knew he had to explain. "Well, we've been together for a few years now, and we decided it was time to take the next step."

Anika raised an eyebrow. "And you didn't think to invite your friends to the wedding?"

Dhruv shrugged. "We were going to keep it small, just family and close friends."

Diya's eyes narrowed. "And I'm not a close friend?"

Dhruv sighed. "Diya, I know this is hard for you, but we've all moved on. We've all changed."

Diya's expression softened slightly, but it was clear that she was still hurting.

As they finished their coffee and left the shop, the group was quiet once again. But this time, there was a sense of understanding, a sense that they were all trying to move forward, even if it was difficult.

As Anika and Adhrav walked out of the coffee shop, they couldn't help but discuss the awkwardness of the situation.

"I can't believe Dhruv is getting married to Sam," Anika said, shaking her head. "I always thought he and Diya would end up together."

Adhrav nodded in agreement. "Yeah, me too. But it seems like Dhruv has moved on."

Anika stopped walking and turned to Adhrav. "Wait a minute. I just remembered something. I saw Sam talking to someone on the phone the other day, and she was saying some pretty weird things."

Adhrav's eyes widened. "What kind of weird things?"

Anika hesitated, unsure if she should share the information. But then she decided to go ahead. "She was saying something about how she was only marrying Dhruv for his money, and how she was going to make sure diya feels miserable 

Adhrav's expression turned serious. "That's not good. We have to tell Diya."

Anika nodded vigorously. "I know, right? We can't just stand by and let Diya get hurt like that."

The two of them quickly made their way back to the hospital, where they found Diya sitting in the waiting room, looking worried.

"Hey, guys, what's up?" Diya asked, noticing their serious expressions.

Anika took a deep breath. "We just found out something about Sam. She's not who she seems to be."

Diya's eyes narrowed. "What do you mean?"

Adhrav explained what Anika had overheard, and Diya's face grew more and more shocked as she listened.

"That can't be true," Diya said, shaking her head. "Dhruv wouldn't marry someone like that."

Anika put a hand on Diya's shoulder. "I'm afraid it's true, Diya. We have to tell Dhruv what's going on."

Diya nodded, determination in her eyes. "Let's do it."

The three of them came up with a plan to confront Sam, and they put it into action the very next day. They arrived at Dhruv's house, where they found him and Sam in the living room with manvi

"Guys, what's going on?" Dhruv asked, noticing the serious looks on their faces.

Anika took a deep breath. "We know what Sam's been up to, Dhruv. We can't just stand by and let you and diya  get hurt like this."

Dhruv's expression turned defensive. "I don't know what you're talking about."

But Diya stepped forward, her eyes locked on Sam. "We know all about your little plan, Sam. And we're not going to let you get away with it."

Sam's face turned bright red as she realized she'd been caught. And Dhruv's eyes widened in shock as he realized the truth about his fiancée.

_________________________________________

So guys that's it for the chapter I Hope you all liked it and there's more plot left so
Stay tuned 😁
Take care  and support 💫 ❤️