begged for you ...

(Diya pov)

It was the month of April when all this drama took place and I thought that now everything is sorted but after some days I got a text from ven asking if I am still awake to which I replied with a yes then she told me she does not want to talk to dhruv as it will trigger his feelings for her more but then again I had to beg her not to stop talking to him cause after so many months I saw him happy again to which she also agreed but with a condition that she will only talk to him as a classmate and I too agreed on this .

(Stranger pov )

And why do you have to beg for someone who doesn't even care for you girl......

(Diya pov )

When you love someone you don't ask for your happiness you only ask for the happiness of those you love ..

Whether they may you cry or laugh that doesn't matter .

(Stranger pov)

You seem to be in love with him too much well nevermind you can continue with the story ...

(Diya pov)
Yeah
After that our exams for the second semester Started And I was not able to focus on my studies because of dhruv his behaviour was getting rude and from my friends I got to know that  dhruv takes sam home with his own bike daily but I never saw it with my own eyes so I never believed itI never saw him dropping her home cause I always left early and one day I saw it with my own eyes he was riding his bike while she was holding his waist clinging onto him and a sound of breaking can be heard yeah that was my heart  it broke at the scene. Time passed dhruv became more rude to me and finally it was the month of August I was with my friend anika and manvi when one of her classmate said if he wanted he would.this line of her's pierced in my heart cause whenever I use to text him he always replied dry and late asking me not to care about him that was the day I cried my heart out knowing the fact that he can never be mine I still loved him and then one day I decided to finally end all these things I asked dhruv do you want to keep being friends with me or not he said that he is okay with whatever I decided if I wanted to leave then he has no problem with it but then again I said to him tell me what you want the said he needed time I asked him how much he said 20 days.......
With a okay I closed our chat after 3 days passed I got to know from Anika that he doesn't want to talk to me and then one more price of my heart broke. After that I didn't text him and my condition became more miserable I had to face him in college and that was too much for me. One day after 1 month 25 days I decided to text him all the things I wanted to say and leave  l wrote 7 paragraph for him and sended him to my luck l got reply he said he didn't wanted to hurt me but he was just not used to the amount of care I was giving him so he left and like that time passed he just used to reply to my story and that made me a little happy but after some time it also stopped here manvi whom I know from my school time used to hangout with other girls or I say means girls but when she needed help she use to come to me things started getting complicated that I couldn't take it anymore and I stopped talking to her she created a lot of drama for that and now I am only left with one and only friend anika dhruv and sam are now together with each other when it was dec 28 I texted both Sam and dhruv saying that take care of your self and a thanku for coming into my life and sorry If I hurted you that was my last text to him and her .

Months passed and now we came to the end of collage life it was the last day school I watched him for the very last time even though I deserved a better goodbye from him .

He is still my fav topic to talk on I and Anika still talk about him and one thing I forgot to mention things between Anika and dhruv got sorted before the collage ended .I don't remember if I mentioned this or not but Anika did a lot of favor to me I had dhruvs photos so that when ever I miss him I can see him but voice I didnt had any voice recording of him Anika asked dhruv to say few words for me and he did I have kept it with me very dearly and safe ....

(Stranger pov )

Your story is sad one but I want to tell you diya not everyone deserves you care and love so stop giving undue importance to people who doesn't value. Your time and love you deserve a lot more happiness and things in life so move on .

(Diya pov )

I will surely try to move on and I am trying from so many year but I just can't ...

Btw I was so engrossed in my story that I forgot to ask your name what's your name ??

(Stranger pov)

Adhrav .
My self Adhrav agrawaal.
I am a doc and soon to be a surgeon  .
And I live here in Delhi .

(Diya pov )
You got a beautiful name mr .doc what's your age ??

(Adhrav pov )
23 .
And you??

(Diya pov )
I am 21 a youngest CS.
And it was really nice meeting you hope we meet again some day .
Now it's too late I will be get going byee byee ...

(Adhrav pov )
Byee byee ..

_______________________________________

So guys stay tuned for the next chapter thers more plot left in this story ..

Till then take care 👋
Love you all 💕.