hospital!!

(Anika pov)
As I came out of the wedding venue I checked diya's location it was showing that she is in the city hospital at this time
But why ??
What has happened to her I tried calling her when someone picked up and said she is admitted in the hospital what why ?? I asked the person on the call  he said come fast she will tell you everything with an okay I rushed towards the hospital it took me 15 min to reach there  as I opened the door of the ward I saw diya then dhruv and the doc but what is he doing here ....

(Dhruv pov )
Anika what are you doing here you had your plans for leaving the country right  why are you roaming around in this brides made dress .

What's going on someone explain ??
He said out of frustaion .

(Adhrav pov )
If you guys don't mind I would also like to know what happed .

(Anika pov )
But how do you know us .
What's happening guys diya why are you in hospital you were supposed to meet me in the metro right will you explain for God sake I am not getting anything.

(Diya pov)
You guys didn't let me speak .Then how can I explain anything so  everyone please be seated  I will tell you what happened .

Soo he is adhrav Agarwal the stranger I met 2 years ago if you remember him anika ..
And he is a surgeon .

And he knows you all cause I told him everything when we met for the first time so now it's clear I guess how he knows you guys .

(Dhruv pov )
And what about your bridal attire ?? And from whom you were running ??

(Diya pov )
Will you let me speak and listen for once without questioning??

So today we had a shoot in which we were having anika's wedding as you already know and looking at your dress I guess you were also going to attend the shoot right ?? so  in the story line her parents were getting here married with someone she doesn't even have a word with that's why we decided to replace the bride  and she would wear my attire and run to metro station and about me I ran from there when they got to know that she isn't  the bride that's when I collided with you and you held my hand so tight that my bangles broke and I ended up here in the hospitalI guess now your doubts are clear .

(Dhruv pov)
And what would have happened if you would have to marry him ?? I know It was a shoot but why did you both even agree to it I think you know that diya not everyone is good .

(Diya pov )
Do you even care about that  ??
I don't think so and does it matter whom I marry and whom I did not when you were supposed to hold my hand that time you dined and now you are caring for me anika your best friend has gone mad I guess .

(Adhrav pov )
Well well well guys I think I shouldn't Interrupt but dhruv you hurt her a lot I have seen that when I First met her .

(Anika pov )
Dhruv..
What about you where's sam
How are you guys doing .

(Dhruv pov )
Uhh she is fine .
She is busy and  we barely talk these days. I guess she lost interest after the collage .but for some reason we are getting married next month

Well now that you are here diya I would like to invite you to  my wedding next month  you can note my number ..

(Adhrav pov )
Your phone diya I said handing her phone  ..

(Diya pov )
I don't need it adhrav
And dhruv I remember your number ..

(Dhruv pov)
Umm but I changed my number.(Diya pov )
I was talking about the new one dhruv shall I say it aloud ..
******7878.

Dhruv looked at diya and then anika and she laughed awkwardly  .

_________________________________________

So guys  how was the chapter.
That's it for today .
I know I am irregular .
But I will surely try my best to update.
Till then keep enjoying .
See you soon .💗✨