you!! again .

2 years later .

A girl running in her bridal dress to escape from some people collided with someone at the metro station of Delhi the person held her hand so that she won't fall they both looked at each other and said sorry just when the girl was about to run again she collapsed on the floor the man who held her hand was in panic when he saw blood on his hands when he turned around he saw the same girl falling in the ground he reached to her and saw that her wrist was bleeding because of broken bangles that's when he realised that he held her hand so tight that her bangles broke he picked her up and rushed towards the hospital when he reached There Nurse nurse the man shouted that's when a doc arrived he asked the boy what happened and it's hospital so he shouldn't shout like that the man told him everything and took him to the girl he brought when the doc looked at her face he couldn't move an inch the girl was no other than diya .when he came back to sense he immediately checked her pulse rate and took her in the dressing room there wasn't any major cut he dress her wound and asked him to leave but he didn't he blamed himself for her condition after half an hour diya woke up looking at her surroundings her heart beat rose when the person looked at her with worried eyes and asked are you okay ??

But the only whisper that was heard from her was dhruv ???
The boy was in shock but asked her how do you know my name she chuckled a bit at him his physique was changed but his facial features and his voice are still the same .

Her eyes got blurred with some tears but she smiled at him and said one could never forget her first love.

So how come I can forget you ...

That's when the docter arrived he looked at the scene and asked so miss diya rajput you okay she looked towards the doc and said yeah doc.. her words were stuck in her mouth as she could'nt complete her sentence cause the doc was no other then the stranger she met 2 years back he was adhrav Agarwal .

What has destiny brought to her...
After all these years everything was messed up again ...

Hearing her full name and the statement she said few moments ago dhruv got the flash back as he recognised her she was the girl who loved him like crazy at some point but looking at her reality hit him and he asked why were you running in this bridal attire ???

Silence took over the place ...

(Diya pov )
Uhhh...
That I was ...

(Dhruv pov)
You were what diya .

(Diya pov )
She looked at him and said you are no one to ask me that I am leaving she looked at adhrav and thanked him and was about to leave when someone bragged inside the room .....

_________________________________________stay tuned guys for the twist and turns you 're irregular author aplozise to you all

Thanks for your support 💫✨.