8

Sorry Guys for being late actually I have lots of things to do so mostly gets tired when it comes to updating here and Instagram.
If you are really impatient person then check my YouTube channel where I upload daily
Here is the link
Taekook-Fanfics@Vkfanu
https://youtube.com/@VKfanu143?si=z6GvNleft2nzUB3i

Precap:-
Tae: "Jeon....I love you so much Koo...... don't leave me ever in life" - she said in sleep making kook froze on his place••••••
Kook: "You will kill me tomorrow but It's ok....I am very happy today....I can't sleep without you tonight anyway" - he said kissing her head and caressing her back making her relax in his embrace••••••

################################

Next Morning
Taekook were sleeping peacefully with kook's head on tae's shoulder and arms wrapped around her waist protectively. Sunrays fall on his face making him groan and move his face in tae's neck to escape the light. Tae stir in sleep due to movements and open her eyes. She rubbed her eyes to clear her view but froze on her place sensing soft kisses on her neck.
Kook: "I love you Taehyungie..... don't leave me" - he mumbled in sleep and tighten his hold around her making tears brim in her beautiful eyes. She bite her lips to not make any sound feeling so helpless and hurt. (I am sorry Koo.....I am giving you so much pain....but what can I do?....you are not understanding anything.....this is not easy like you think it is.....for once I accept your love then.......we will part away forever which I can't bear.....our family..our parents they won't agree for this.....it's a sin why don't you get it huh.......I am fighting with this feeling from years now why you can't control your emotions hmmm......I love you so much.....so much to loose you because of any stupidity......i am happy loving you from far at least I can see you safe and sound infront of my eyes.....it's enough for me plz don't break me like this.....every love story ends on beautiful note it's not necessary right) she talked to herself caressing kook's face and hairs making tears leave her eyes eventually. Kook move in sleep making tae retreat her hands and wipe her tears instantly.
Kook: "Good Morning Taehyungie" - he said smiling dreamily still in daze of previous night making tae push him back.

Tae: "Move away you pig" - she said pushing him to get free making kook pout and sit up. Tae immediately sit up holding blanket around herself leaving kook shocked.
Tae: "What are you doing on bed?.....did you?" - she asked with teary eyes making kook shake his head violently.
Kook: "I didn't do anything....I swear plz don't think wrong.....and why are you crying baby!" - he moved to console her but tae stand up making kook sigh.
Kook: "What happened to you?....last night you weren't like this....why behaving so weird all of sudden hmmm" - he asked making tae gulp scaredly. (What does he mean?....what I did last night!.....no god plz.......I can't do anything wrong?....why my clothes are different did I) she mortified on her place seeing her clothes changed into night suit making kook frown. (What happened to her now?.....did she think I?...oh no no I have to clear myself before she reach any conclusion) his eyes widen in fear seeing tae looking at her clothes and him weirdly.
Kook: "Wait before you assume anything let me clear it..... nothing happened between us last night.....your clothes get wet so I just change them ....I didn't see you my eyes were closed whole time promise" - he said in one breath making tae blink her tears to clear her view. She licked her lips nervously feeling like a fool to doubt herself.
Tae: "Whatever you shouldn't have slept here with me?.....it's not right" - she said looking away trying to remember if she did or said anything suspicious.