7

Precap:-
Kook: "This is my room....my bed....I will sleep here only if anyone has issue then they can change room....I won't leave this room" - he announced loudly and sleep taking blanket over himself to control his emotions.••••
Tae: "Tomorrow is meeting with clients....I need to sleep early so that wake up early....it's only possible when you leave me" - she said avoiding his glossy eyes making him look other side feeling hurt thinking she doesn't trust him that much then how they will come closer•••••
Jimin: "Thank god....he is safe with you now I can be at rest" - she said making tae hmmm and cut the call••••

################################

Next Morning
Tae woke up first and order breakfast for themselves while kook was sleeping like a log making her sigh.
Tae: "I told him to rest for two days but no he doesn't want to listen me now" - she said taking out her clothes moving to bathroom.

She enter inside and strip her clothes getting in shower but forget to lock the door

She enter inside and strip her clothes getting in shower but forget to lock the door. Kook wake up and walked inside bathroom with closed eyes to lighten himself.
Kook: "Who on the shower?....I didn't" - he asked himself making tae freeze on her place. Kook rubbed his eyes to clear his view but flinched hearing tae's scream.
Tae: "Ahhhhh don't look here" - she shouted embarrassingly making kook turn around instantly.

Kook: "Sorry sorry I didn't see anything

Kook: "Sorry sorry I didn't see anything.....why you didn't lock the door?" - he said biting his lips feeling his heart beating out of his chest.
Tae: "Can't you knock before coming in huh?......why you wake up just after I enter in shower hmmm?" - she asked stomping her feet angrily making kook gulp and zip his pants instantly.
Kook: "I came to pee nothing else.... don't accuse me of anything I didn't do ok" - he said shaking the weird thoughts crossing his mind all of a sudden.
Tae: "Now will you leave or planning to stay here" - she groaned feeling exposed infront of him although he was turning his back to her.
Kook: "I am leaving don't get hyper" - he said walking towards door making tae sigh in relief but flinched hearing a thud sound.
Kook: "Ahhhh muma!!" - he shouted falling on floor on his back due to slipping his foot making tae's eyes widen. She immediately wore her bathrobe and come out to help him.
Tae: "Where were you lost huh?.... can't you walk properly..... and when did you learn chim's speciality huh" - she scolded giving her hand to him but he slapped it away pouting angrily.
Kook: "Why are you scolding me?.... can't you see I am already hurt..... don't need to help me too I can take care of myself" - he said stubbornly making tae face palm and wait for him to ask her help.