5

Precap:
Tae: "It's a yes...but I have a condition" - she said making everyone shocked including Khan••••••
Kook: "I have to prove myself worthy of her.....yes kook you can't loose your love.... fighting" - he motivated himself and run to bathroom getting ready at the speed of light.••••••
Tae: "Don't fly Mr.Jeon.....you choose wrong way to mess with me" - she mouthed to kook making him chuckle not taking her warning seriously not knowing she is a devil in office••••••

################################

Kook: "I am done....let's go Taehyungie" - he said excitedly making tae roll her eyes and stand up wearing her sunglasses.
Kook: "Bye mom...bye jiminshi....bye eomma...bye dad" - he said hugging them like his first day in kindergarten making tae chuckle.
Tae: "Bye everyone" - she said and walked out making kook follow her with quick steps.
Jin: "Today is his first day of office why don't we do something special for him" - she suggested making namjoon agree with her after so many years.
Namjoon: "Good idea....order cook to make his favorite dishes and I will order some suits for him....after all he is going to work daily so will need it .... other things are upto you" - he said eating with contented mind making Jin node and finish her breakfast quickly. Jimin left to her room after finishing her food while hobi stayed to talk about something.
Hobi: "Hyung if you don't mind can we call Mr.Khan here....he is becoming family soon so" - she hesitated knowing Jin won't like it but she didn't react.
Namjoon: "As you wish...I don't have any problem just ask tae once....if she is ok then call him" - he said making hobi smile widely and thank him.
Namjoon: "You can also call your friend if you wants to" - he said to Jin making her roll her eyes and ignored him completely.

Taekook get in back seats and drove towards company with different plans in mind. Choi open door for tae making her come out in full swag looking ethereal in kook's eyes. He gulped and come out behind her not even blinking his eyes looking at her with whipped smile.

Guard: "Good Morning Mam" - he said making tae node slightly and went in followed by kook and Choi

Guard: "Good Morning Mam" - he said making tae node slightly and went in followed by kook and Choi. Employees were neatly settled on their seats and greeting her as usual making kook chuckle.
Kook: "It feels like some school's principal visiting every class to check discipline" - he said to Choi making him gulp and look towards tae scaredly.
Tae: "Pay attention on work everyone....this is office not your playground....Mr.Choi especially you stop gossiping like old ladies and do your job" - she said in cold warning tone making kook shocked but he shrugged off and went near her.