Chapter Ten

Bridge couldn't help but smile when she saw Bench's name on the caller ID.

They've been going out for a couple of months now. It started like a casual hook up. They banged each other any chance they get. Bridge never knew she had a libido of a seventeen years old, she simply can't get enough of him and she could tell Bench felt the same. It didn't sit well with Tala though, she needed the fucking label.

Para kay Tala bale wala ang effort at plano nila kung hindi magiging official ang relasyon niya kay Bench. Nakikita niya ang point ng kaibigan, pero sadya nga yatang hibang siya at lango sa pantasya. She was fine with anything as long as she's with him.

It was never her plan in the first place. Bridge was precise when it comes to her goals in life. Label with what she have with Bench is one of them but she just can't give a damn about it. Besides, Bench had a reputation and as much as she hates to admit, putting a label on what they have might drive him away and that's the last thing she would want to happen.

"Hey cutie." She giggles as she picked up the phone. Bench chuckled on the other line. "Miss me already?" Biro niya.

Limang araw na ng huli silang magkita. Marami itong inaasikaso sa trabaho habang busy naman siya sa law school, idagdag pang tinutulungan niya ang kaklase na maghanda para sa darating na pageant ng universit, ito ang representative ng department nila. Siya ang nagpresintang mag-lead ng glam team nito dahil doon siya may experience. Iyon ang tanging paraan niya para magkaroon ng extra curicular activities dahil wala siyang oras para roon.

"Kinda," he answered sheepishly. Tumaas ang kilay niya.

"Kinda?" Ulit niya, medyo dissappointed pero hindi niya ipinahalata. Ayaw niya namang magmukhang habol na habol sa binata.

"I can't help thinking about the kimchi fried rice and the honey garlic wings you made me last week. That's the best baon I'd ever have." Hindi niya napigilan ang matawa. She made him a packed lunch the last time he spend the night on her apartment.

"Ipagluluto kita ulit 'pag hindi na busy."

"Busy ka?" Her heart thumped like crazy when Bench said it in a super sweet voice. Parang bang naglalambing.

"Just got out of my last class." She gather her things from her locker. "I have a shift on the coffee shop. Ikaw?"

"On the parking lot."

"Huh?"

"Waiting for you."

"What the hell?" She run the nearest balcony from where she is. Tanaw niya mula roon ang parking lot ng university at litaw na litaw and kotse ni Bench habang nakasandal ito sa bumper. Ngumiti ito ng pagkatamis bago kumaway sa kaniya.

"I missed you. Come down sweetheart." Then he ended the call.

Her heart is racing as she giddily run through the hallways. It took her good five minutes before she reach the parking lot.

Bench welcome her in open arms. Wala siyang pakialam sa ibang estudyanteng naroroon. Dinamba niya si Bench ng yakap.

"What are you doing here?" She asked while panting. Bench then cupped her face and gave her a kiss, a fucking hot one.

She can't help to blushed. Unconsciously checking through her phiripheral vission if other people saw that, and yes they did. She will never get comfortable with PDA and Bench seems to notice though because he laughed.

"I told you, I missed you." He gave her another peck on her lips then open the passenger's seat for her.

"Saan tayo pupunta?" Tanong niya ng binabaybay na nila ang daan palabas ng university. "May shift ako."