Chapter Six

As expected the smores didn't push thru. Aside from it involves fire, it's passed the girls bed time so Bench tucked them in.

Bridge change into her clothes earlier because she's not really comfortable wearing Miami's house dress. It's so expensive and she can't really afford to pay for it if something happened on the dress.

It seems like it will take a while to tuck the kids to bed since they requested for a bedtime story so she excused herself and went ont he balcony.

The view of the city lights calmed her senses but not enough to keep herself from lighting up a cigarette.

She's on her second stick when Bench came in. She smiled at him but he looked mad at the sight of her cigarette.

"Sorry." She flick the tip of the cigarette to remove the ash on the tip. "I'll just finish this, then I'll go home."

"What did I told you the last time?" Bench sounded so mad, so dangerous. But instead of feeling scared, Bridge felt the heat on her loins. Bench sounded so barbaric, so sexy. Like she was a bad, bad girl and she deserved to be punished.

All of a sudden, the sexual tension coated the thin air and Bridge was sure as hell she's not the only one feeling it.

"What?" She asked in a provocative manner. She would really love to see if he would keep his promise, making her lips busy with something else.

She met his gaze, slowly putting the cigarette back to her lips, she took a long puff then blow the smoke in the air, still looking at him straight in the eyes.

Bench travel the distance between them. He took the cigarette from her hands, throw it on the ground then step on it.

He didn't say anything, to Bridge's surprise, he kissed her. Kissed her hard.

Unlike the first time they shared, the kiss was wet, hot and scorching.

Bench crashed his body onto hers, making her feel all of him. He encircled his hands around her waist in a possessive manner, claiming her. Bridge then throw her hands on his neck, kissing him with the same intensity.

Bridge had never felt this good in a long time. She had never been in any relationship since law school and she's not sure how the hell she survived using just her battery operated lovers to fullfil her needs. Bench was so fucking good, she can't help to let out a moan when he licked her neck then his kisses went up on her ears, nibbling it.

"Say something Bridgette.." he said in a hoarse voice, her name sound so fucking sexy on his lips. "Tell me to stop or we both know we're going to end up in bed."

"Is that so bad?" She asked, gasping for air. The anticipation is killing her.

Bench let out a curse then crashed his lips onto hers again, this time more intense.

Binuhat siya ni Bench. Her legs automatically wrapped around her waist. Bench cupped her buttocks pressing her against his hardness.

"Feel me?"

"Uh huh."

"That's how hard you make me." Bench whispered in between kisses.

They reach the bedroom in no time. Bridge didn't waste any second. She reach for the hem of his shirt and took it off. She could only bit her lip, she was right all along, under his shirt is a solid rock abs. He looked so delectable.

Bench pulled her close once more, took her shirt off and toss it somewhere as his lips found hers again. Kissing her slowly, taking his sweet time while he's peeling off her clothes.

"Oh God!" She gasped and moan when she felt his fingers on her nipple. His lips traveled south, slowly licking her skin until he found one of her tips. He licked it oh so slowly, circling his tongue around, teasing the peak. She could only put her hands on his hair, urging him to do more.