Chapter Four

Why didn't I get her number?

That was the question kept popping up on Bench's head eversince his last encounter with Bridgette. That was three days ago for fuck's sake.

He must admit, he find her really hot the first time he saw her. Boy, those checkered red and black skirt plus her tight polo, hugging the curves of her body was enough to make him salivate. The woman was so hot wearing that cowboy boots and it didn't help the fact that she was eye fucking him.

Off course Bench was aware of that. It wasn't the first time he was eyed by a woman like that. Like he's a prey she was about to ravish.

What makes Bridge different among the others was the obvious fact that she's resisting it and it makes her more delectable in his eyes. She bet the woman doesn't even have any idea how hot and beautiful she is.

Bench was sure of one thing, he'll get her one way or another. The idea of making that mouth of hers busy by licking and sucking his cock instead of a cigarette is enough to give him a hard on. He's sure as hell he'll fuck her wearing nothing but that cowboy boots.

"You sure about this?" His thoughts was interrupted by Alex. Thank God, his boner needs to calm down.

It was the first time a woman ever gave him a hard on just by thinking about her. No one has ever done that before Bridge.

"I'm here, aint I?" He said sarcastically. It's four in the afternoon and instead of finishing paper work at the office, he's here, having coffee at the kitchen aisle of Alex's condo unit. Waiting for them to leave for their Anniversary trip. They asked him if he could look after the kids.

"Come on, uncle Bench, it's gonna be so much fun." Nakangising sabi ni Alex. Chicago was a handful but he can handle her. She's six and very adorable. But Blue, Yassi and Ariana coming over for a slumber party? That one he's not so sure if he can handle. These girls are behave separately but it's chaos when they're together.

"Easy for you to say." Pinadilatan niya si Alex.

"Come on, Cashiel agreed to take Brooklyn for the night. You don't have to change diapers or sing a lalluby."

"But I might put out a fire." Bench said sarcastically. Alex could only chuckle.

"You can do this. Besides, you're their fun Papa Bench, the girls was ecstatic when they found out you'll be the one to look after for them tonight." Alex tapped his shoulders. He could only smile, but still can't deny that he needed an extra help. Most of his cousins bailed. He tried to asked Conan, Zac and Connor but they all declined.

Then he realized Bridge also works part time as a sitter.

"Damn! I should've get her number." He didn't realized he said it out loud.

It was too late. Alex heard it. He had a teasing smile, he wanted to smash his face.

"Fuck you!" Natatawang sabi niya. It's hard not to laugh looking at Alex's tsismoso face.

"Who's number is it?"

"Nothing." He discarded him but he knew how persistent Alex could get. "Shut up, Alexander."

"Come on! You know I could cancel my Anniversary trip just to get an info."

"Tarantado. Marinig ka ng asawa mo." Tuluyan na siyang natawa. Alam niyang hindi siya titigilan ni Alex. He raised his hand in defeat.

"What's going on?" Enter the kitchen was the most controversial lawyer in the country right now, Miami Ledesma-Young.

"Seems like Bench met a woman." Alex encircled his arms around his wife's waist then give her a peck on the lips.