Chapter Five

Bridge have never seen a condo as fancy as the one where she's currently in right now.

She can't help to be amazed by the masterpieces all around the house. From furnitures to chandelier, to the paintings she could bet, was made by a famous artists.

"Hey girls, I brought some company." Bench beamed at the girls.

She automatically smiled looking at the adorable girls. There were four of them. Two are sitting on the carpeted floor while the other two are on the couch braiding the other's hair.

"Holy fuck, where did you get the hair color?" Bench said in panicked. There were pink and purple highlights on the girls' hair.

Tumikhim siya. "Language."

Bench didn't pay her much attention and just run on the couch. He looked horrified.

"Your parents are gonna kill me!" He said hysterically.

All the girls laughed.

"Relax, Pa!" The tiniest and the cutest girl in the room said, giggling. "It's a colored gel, we can rinse it off with water."

She can't help to chuckle. Bench looked like he's going to have a heart attack.

"That's not funny at all!" Sita nito sa kaniya.

"Aren't you going to introduce me?" She asked instead, still fighting the urge to laugh. Who would've thought this girls could scare the shit out of him?

"This is Ariana, Blue, Yassi and Chicago." Bench introduced the girl one by one. They all had the prettiest little smile.

Boy, their genes are gold. She bet these girls will make a lot of boys cry when they grow up.

"Hi, I'm Bridge." She wave her hand and walk towards the girls then sit on the couch next to them.

"I'll set the table up." Bench said and brought the pizza with him.

Suddenly, the girls are now surrounding her. They inspectioned her hair, looking at her meticulously. Chicago, held her cheeks and looked at her as if she's scrunitizing evey feature of her face.

"She has a pretty hair." Ariana said, she sounded so amazed.

"Well, thank you." She smiled at her.

"Smells good too," it was Blue

"And she's pretty, I like her nose." Chicago beamed.

"Okay you already said everything." The girl named Yassi said in dissappointment, then her pretty little eyes lit up. "Oh, are you kind? Inner beauty's important too!"

The three other girls beamed a long "Yeah" in unison. They are so adorable.

"Are you kind? Compasionate? Loving?" Sunod-sunod na tanong ni Yassi.

"I guess?" Bridge said unsure, still confused and had no idea what's the initiation all about.

"Okay, then it's settled. We like you for Papa Bench." Said Ariana. Her eyes widened. So these kids thought she was the girlfriend?

She was about to correct the girls but Bench already popped out of the kitchen before she could even answer.

"Kids, dinner." He called out. He urge the girls to go wash their hands one by one then helped them sit on the table, he looked so adorable.

It was a dinner full of jokes and laughter. Bench looked so carefree and happy with the kids and they seem to enjoy his company.

"So what do we do next?" It was Yassi. She's assuming she's the eldest of the four since she's the tallest. The kid's so pretty and she's even more fascinated to learn that she's actually Achilles Young's daughter.