Chapter Three

"Can't you let it go?" She said half irritated. Bench still has that smug smile from earlier then it broke into a laughter.

"I just cant believe you'd think I'll pay you to have sex with me." He's still laughing. She must admit it's music to her ears but her embarassment is too strong to appreciate the sound of it.

"That was an honest mistake, you asshole." She crossed her arms and rolled her eyes at him. "Sorry I thought of that." She bit her lower lip, still embarassed.

"Why would you be?" Bench murmed. "You're not so wrong about that, but off course, minus the paying part."

"What the fuck?" Her eyes widened.

Bench laughed. "I'm just kidding."

"Why would you say that?" Angil niya para pagtakpan ang pagkapahiya. Bench shouldn't have said that because she felt the temperature rose up. Her heart is palpitating she's sure as hell she was blushing.

"It's a joke. Relax!" Bench turned on his GPS. "Can you suggest a bar? You know, the chill one. The one that doesn't have a DJ or partying millenials?" She thanked the heavens he changed the subject.

"Yeah, there's one near the coffee shop." She gave him the directions and they reach the bar in no time.

"You sure about this?" Alinlangang tanong niya ng paakyat na sila sa roof top ng three storey building kung nasaan ang "Danbam". And yep, any K-Drama addict and a fan of Park Seo Joon, would know it was named after the pub in Itaewon Class.

"Sure about what?"

"Going into this kind of hang out spot. It's not your scene."

"Judgy much?" Bench looked offended. "What the hell do you think of me?"

She wasn't able to respond since the owner already greeted them on the entrance. The girl recognized her because she's a regular. She asked how she was and she politely answered she's fine.

Nang makarating sila sa table ay binigyan sila nito ng menu bago nagpaalam.

"I like this place. Pretty chill." Bench commented while looking around. The pub have a beautiful view of the city lights. It might not be the classiest bar but it was cozy and it's a great place to relax.

"Glad you liked it."

"and I also happen to like the tapsihan in La Salle, there's actually one specific store me and my cousins are regulars. I also eat inihaw on the street and even most of the people think it's gross, I loved to eat balut." Bench said with sarcasm.

"Hey! for the record I didn't know you" she said deffensively. How the hell was she supposed to know he's a total cowboy?

"Exactly my point."

"Well I'm so sorry to have wrong asumptions." She murmured. "You're literally a crazy rich asian, so how the hell was I supposed to know, you're down for something so simple."

Bench chuckled. "Fine, I'll let it go."

He called in the waitress and placed an order. The whole menu, basically. He said he wants to try everything.

"So, I can't help to noticed you loved the car." Bench opened up a conversation while they're waiting for the food to be served. Bridge can't help to cringe a little.

She was too obvious, she knew it. She can't help to inspect the car from the inside. The only modern about that car is the engine and the air conditioning unit but from the leather seats to the steering wheel, it was all preserved. It was so amazing, only that car could take her attention away from Bench. She tried to do it as subtle as possible, but he still noticed.