Trauma and anxiety

At the hospital:

"It's nothing serious for now, Mr Park.

But did something happen to him before,something terrifying or maybe an incident ?"asked the doctor.

"Yes, doctor,he had a terrible incident a few days ago, but why Doctor is  something the matter."responded Myung-shi but also asked the doctor as he was very worried about Ian health.

Then,it's a traumatic event that has made the boy unconscious due to anxiety, but if it continues,it might cause severe brain issues.

You need to help him to come out of it naturally by taking him out,watching a comedy movie, and anything that will make him happy.

I have prescribed some medications and depressive and sleeping pills.

It seemed he hadn't slept well.

He needs to sleep for his health.

He will wake up in a few hours, and he can leave afterward, but make sure he takes these medications on time."Said the doctor,patted Mr park back and went away.

Myung was anxious and decided to help Ian to come out of these depressing thoughts.

He knew it's something horrendous that nobody couldn't forget about it but should not have haltered his life and goal.

"No seung,please don't ,we are brothers pleases."Ian pleaded, screamed,tears coming from his eyes,struggling in the bed.

Myung held him, trying to wake him up, but Ian was wiggling and screamed.

"Shh, it's gonna be alright,I am here,"said Myung, caressing Ian's hair, who soon woke up,panting heavily.

He,he......gonna touch me again ,mom and dad is not helping me,they....Please Myung shi,they.....,"Ian stammered while crying.

"Shh,Ian, they are gone,your brother is dead,I am here,they are not gonna hurt you."reassured Myung, hugging Ian.

Myung was feeling pain seeing Ian in this situation.

After a few minutes,Ian calmed down and rested his head in Myung shoulder.

Myung offered him a glass of water, which Ian really needed out for satisfying his dry throat.

"I am sorry, Myung-shi,I always cause trouble .I will leave Myung-shi."said Ian,tears falling from his eyes.

"No,Ian.I can't let you leave.You are my responsibility ."Said,Myung not liking the fact that Ian keep on insisting to leave.

"But why Myung shi,I...."said Ian but got interrupted by Myung.

"Shh! Why don't you see it that i care about you,Ian."said Myung, putting a finger on Ian mouth .

Ian's eyes widened, and his face was red as a tomato.

"Ian,you have to let go of your past and leave in present.and you are not alone.Noona, me and Yul are with you."Said Myung holding Ian hands.

"Thank you, Myung-shi."said Ian, grabbing Myung's hand tightly with tears of happiness that he has people that cares about him in life.