Is it pity or a favour ?

"I am so sorry ,Ian.I didn't know.I treated you so bad."said minji while crying.

Minji went to Ian and gave him a hug.

She obviously doesn't know how Ian must have felt, but she knows the boy doesn't deserve this kind of treatment.

Myung was feeling bad for Ian,but still, he decided to ask him the questions that just popped into his mind.

"Then why didn't you report to the police officers about your physical and sexual abuse.."Asked Myung-shi.

Myung knew something was odd or something was missing .

"Umm, if I did report,wouldn't words spread faster in Seoul.People will avoid me because I was raped.I would have lived a more painful life Mr park."Emphasized Ian.

After listening to Ian words,Myung noticed something weird.

Ian was nervous and was sweating in cold weather like this.

He instantly knew Ian was hiding something else but what.

That's why he is more prone to keep him close to him even if he is willing to risk his own son's life.

He decided not to test the waters now .

He knows Ian won't confess anytime soon.

He will have to consult his detective about Ian.

"Don't ever try to kill yourself again, Ian. Myung and I are there for you.Don't you dare leave this house.My brother is a lawyer.He will help you.We will open the case for you.Don't worry."said Minji after calming herself and held Ian hand.

Ian was shocked not just by what Minji said but about what Myung Shi's work

He was doomed.

He has to flee from there soon.

"No please no Noona,I am not ready to face all this. Please give me some time,"said Ian hesitantly but being petrified about the outcome.

"OK, take your time.But from today you will live with Myung and you will have to let bygones be bygones.Start enjoying life.Okay."threatened Minji.

Ian laughed at that.

He felt sad that he won't be able to keep her expectations.

Myung was watching these two interactions.

He thought, where did all this come ?

Did they forget he is still standing there ?

Did his sister abondoned him for this Stranger ?

"You guys must be tired.Let's talk tomorrow.It's past twelve now.Let's go Ian.I will show you to the guest room."Said Myung and waiting for Ian to come with him.

Ian nodded and followed Mr. Park.

"You can take a shower,I will provide you with a towel and clothes.Ian as Nonna said,you can stay with us but only for one week.You can think whether to file a case or not.In the meanwhile,You can take care of yul but don't do anything that will make you regret coming here.I won't hesitate to put you behind Jail."Myung said with a scary gaze but laugh nonetheless.

Ian gulped as he was horrified.

"Are you scared ? I was just joking. "Said Myung with a smile.

Without saying anything,Ian nodded.

Ian knew that it was not an empty threat by the look of Myung shi.

He was serious.

Ian knew that if he had to stay here,he had to be careful and discret.

Myung didn't pity him but instead made him his suspect.