A new life-Will it become better or worse?

The pic above is the house of the lawyer.
Imagine it's raining.

🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄

The ride to the lawyer house was awkward .

Myung was thinking what had happened today while Ian was looking outside the windows.

A lot of thoughts were rushing in Myung's mind, but he chose not to ask Ian .

He knows Ian won't be confessing anytime soon.

He has seen a lot of cases like this where frightened victims are reluctant to share their haunting experience.

He knew he had made a bad decision for letting Ian come with him.

He didn't even know him to let him take care of Yul.

What if he is involved in delinquency crimes.

He really needs to check the boy background from his private detective.

But he didn't understand why watching the Ian's beautiful brown eyes he couldn't refuse him.

His eyes held a lot of curiosity.

Myung observed the boy, and he noticed that he was younger than him,maybe a teenager.

But the most interesting thing is that he was astounded by the beauty of Ian.

"How can a boy be so beautiful ?

Is he an intersex. "thought Myung.

On the other side, Ian was relieved he'd be able to go away from his hell of a house.

He won't have to get slashed by this foster parents nor being
ju won's (his foster brother) puppet.

He was grateful to Mr. Park for helping him and saved him, but he didn't understand why he trusted him so much for letting him take his responsibility.

But will his trust in the stranger betray him ?

These thoughts were causing Ian a terrible headache, and he was now feeling hesitant to go to Mr. Park's house.

He didn't know why his brain didn't help him before he entered a stranger's car.

Instead, Ian diverted his attention to the scenery outside.

Rainy days make everything gloomy and dark that reflect his mood, and the last thing he wants is to cuddle with his favorite plushie in his room and cry his heart out.

But he knows he can't.

He will have to leave his dark past life behind and go to a new place.

That's where the car stopped in front of a big house.

"A new life."whispered Ian

Will it get better or worse?

That thought was scaring Ian.

He is well aware that he had chosen to take this risk.