Chapter two: Uncle Mark's vendetta

I walk out of my room to see my Aunt and my uncle Mark talking he was a nice suit gray with his shiny metals proudly on display, he of course would not be at the party for the party was a all girl party and he had agreed to talk to the boys at the New York Military Academy.

  "Remember Beatrice be careful around those Osborns they are nothing but trouble" he say seriously i walk over. 

"Why must we be careful?" i question uncle Mark looks like a ghost. "Oh we do not sweetness your Uncle just still has his vendetta against Hattie's dear late father" Aunt Bea Says while punching his arm. "Go outside, Sweetness i need to have a word with your uncle" i do as my aunt says and start walking to the garden on our estate. 

Hickory House is the name of our estate and it one day belong to me, well it will once Uncle Mark passes which hopefully won't be very soon. It's older than the united states and was built back when the U.S. was a british colony. 

But you would think i was built yesterday with each wall painted blue and decorate with many paintings and pictures and the beautiful chandeliers hanging from the ceilings.

As I walk I come across one of the my favorite photos of them all, my aunt and uncle's wedding photo. They got married during World War Two while my uncle had just came home from deployment. In the photo my aunt has on the most beautiful wedding dress I think I'd ever seen, it was a long sleeve lacy dress with a long veil and the Parker tiara and Uncle Mark looked handsome in his uniform with all of his medals on proud display. 

They'd only be together for a month before Uncle Mark got deployed again and was sent back to Europe. But that didn't stop their relationship from dwindling, they sent each other love letter after love letter until Uncle Mark was made a General in the Air Force and they were reunited. I look at the clock near the photo It's 6:55! I need to get down there!

I head down quickly to try to not make a fuss but of course that is not easy the moment I stepped foot in the garden I was immediately bombarded by many middle aged women who are older than my aunt but still Aunt Bea invited them, they asked me about my dress and what designer it was and my grades at school (100 in each class btw) and when my aunt would be down,  but as more ladies bombarded me I felt a gentle but firm tug on my wrist it was Mrs. Osborn and Hattie!