Chapter four: I hate spiders

I quickly moved to a bathroom with nobody in it and took my glove off and started shaking it. Imagine my surprise when I saw an odd looking spider come out of it and run away. 

I immediately scream being terrified of the mini beast and proply pass out. I wake up on the bathroom floor hours later to the sound of people yelling for me, I jump up and run out of the bathroom.

Immediately my aunt runs up to me "Portia! What happened, are you alright?" The fear in her voice was unbearable, "Yes Ma'am, I am so sorry for scaring you, I found something in my glove that made me pass out" I explained "Portia Parker! You can't go scaring all of those people like that" she scolds.

The fear in her voice was still there. "From a second  I thought you had a diabetic attack, you know you can't do anything when you're having an attack!" she told me this like I didn't already know. I was born with diabetes and had to live with the consequences of that every day of my life. 

"Yes ma'am I will try to be more careful" i sigh "Good, now come on now we have many people to say goodbye to" she says while grabbing me by the shoulders. Everyone was happy to see that I was alive and well, everyone except, Hattie.

She didn't look too frilled to see me but her mother was a different story. "Oh you poor thing!" Mrs. Osborn said in despair "Beatrice! Be sure to get her doctor to the house tonight and get her checked out" Mrs. Osborn ordered my aunt.

"Don't worry Norma, Portia's doctor will be here soon" my aunt reassured her. "Good" she said with a smile, she turned to Hattie "Henriette we are leaving, say goodbye to the Parkers" Mrs. Osborn ordered. 

"Goodbye, thank you for having us" Hattie said, never looking either of us in the eye. They left after that fallowed by every body else. When everyone left Aunt Bea turned towards me. "Go to bed the doctor will be there soon" Aunt Bea order. I nodded and headed upstairs