Chapter eight: AM I IN A PUPPET SHOW!?

I decided not to tell aunt Bea about my first period because she was stressed enough about the gala and I didn't want to add something extra to her plate. That night when I went to bed I noticed that something strange was happening with my body but I just got my first period that's why my body feels weird, right?

"Ah!" I scream as I jolt up from my bed, I had the scariest nightmare of my life. I was strapped on a cold metal table with a collar around my neck and a gag around my mouth. Just as I thought it could not get any worse, millions of black widows crawled on me and then I woke up. I checked my arm where the spider bite was and it looked worse, it was red and oozing pus. I quickly got out of bed, I was going to call for a maid to bring me some medicine but as I walked past my mirror I noticed something.

My chest double In size and I seemed taller. Holy shit, I am FINALLY going through puberty (don't get any ideas) I must be dreaming. I walk up to the mirror and touch it trying to wipe away this new image of me. I finally look like a Parker, every other Parker woman were tall and beautiful, I was nothing like that I was short, I have big glasses that cove my face. But as I look at myself through the mirror I realize something, I didn't have my glasses on, but I could see so clearly!

I try to take my hand off the mirror but I couldn't! "What the f-" I start tugging at my hand even putting my foot up to the mirror trying to push my hand away just for my foot to get stuck as well! "What the fuck!" I yelled. I try to calm down but how can you calm down when haft of your body is stuck to the wall? What the hell is happening!? Why is this happening to me!?

I start taking deep breaths in a attempt to calm myself down. My hand that was stuck slips down and I fall with my foot still on the mirror. "Get off" I grunt I am talking to my foot! Am I going crazy!? Holy shit! I decide to give it one final tug before I call for someone.

"One.....two.....three!" I jump up and try to tug. I fall again with my hands flying in the air. I fall straight on my ass "god damn it!" I yell. Wait, I turn my head to see that my right arm is still up in the air, I try to shove it back to my side but can't. I look closer, there's a string on my wrist! What kind of sick puppet show am I stuck in!

Thud! I look down to see that my leg unstuck. "Fucking finally!" I exclaim but my excitement is short lived. I get thrown to my right for my seat on the floor, I scream before I get slammed into my wall and now I am completely stuck to the wall, 15 feet from the ground. God damn it.