Megatron VS Vilgax: Megalactic Conquerors

(Wiz and Boomstick - Official Death Battle Theme Song)

Adam: Megatron, Cybertron's revolutionary turned tyrannical Transformer.

Nakano: And Vilgax, Conqueror of Ten Worlds and sworn nemesis to Ben 10.

Adam: Whether they'd be slaughtering slaughter billions of lives for fun or doing crimes for the so called "good of their planet", there's no doubt these two alien warlord will achieve anything to accomplish their goals. Even if a hero from Earth has to stop them in their tracks.

Randy: Yet not even death can halt their thirst for conquest. He's Adam, she's Nakano and I'm Randy

Adam: And it's our job to analyze their weapons, armor and skills to find out who would win..... a DEATH BATTLE.

Megatron desires Peace through Tyranny on DEATH BATTLE

(Megatron - Transformers Devastation Soundtrack)

Adam: In a metallic planet called Cyberton, an ongoing civil war is happening that exploded two Cybertronian factions: the peacekeeping Autobots led by Optimus Prime, and the war-mongering Decepticons led by Megatron. This war kept ending in a stalemate with thousands dead and Cybertron a former shell of what it used to be.

Randy: But how did it came to be you ask? Well millions of years ago, Megatron and other Transformers were unfairly treated by the repressive cast system which determines their fate and how they should live their lives. Upset by this discrimination, Megatron rose to defy the Senate and demanded that all Cybertronians be equals.

Nakano: But after an attempted assassination on his life by the Senate, Megatron knew that peace could never an option and led the Decepticons in a War for Cybertron, becoming the very thing he fought against. But this would be foiled time and time again by his former brother turned rival, Orion Pax, aka Optimus Prime of the Autobots.

Megatron

Cybertronian Physiology

Can transform into a Walter P38 gun, a tank or stealth bomber

Fusion Cannon

Panic Bubble

Energon and Dark Energon

Antimatter Manipulation

Master Marksman

Skilled Tactician