Anne Boonchuy VS Luz Noceda: Calamity At The Door

(Wiz and Boomstick - Official Death Battle Theme Song)

Sara: Anne Boonchuy, The blue-themed Calamity Hero of Amphibia.

Vanessa: And Luz Noceda, the Human Witch apprentice from The Owl House.

Sara: These two normal girls had their lives changed when they've ended up in another world and have not only discovered new things but also saved said worlds in turmoil. But against each other, who will triumph?

Vanessa: For this battle, we're giving them all of their powers and arsenal that are previously non-standard. This means that Anne will receive all 3 Calamity Gems and Luz will receive her Titan form. She's Sara and I'm Vanessa.

Sara: And it's our job to analyze their weapons, armor and skills to find out who would win..... a DEATH BATTLE.

Anne Boonchuy brings Calamity  to DEATH BATTLE

(Welcome to Amphibia - Celica Gray)

Sara: Somewhere in the universe, a god named the Guardian got tired of keeping it in balance for so long, and thought it was wise to give unlimited power to mortals to find a replacement. And soon formed the Amphibian Empire, a race of talking frogs, toads, and newts, conquering worlds with the power of the Calamity Box. With such a stature to uphold, the new king, Andrias, had a lot of pressure on himself. Luckily, he had his friends, Barrel the toad, and Leif the frog.

Vanessa: They were the best of friends, until poor Leif got a premonition of Amphibia's destruction. She herself tried to reason with the kingdom, but to no avail. Andrias's father thought she was a traitor - I mean, not yet she isn't - but he assured his father she's just concerned for the safety of the civilization - which is also true.

Sara: In a desperate attempt, Leif steals the music box and sends it to Earth, the planet they were invading next. This betrayal turned Andrias into an unforgiven king who made sure the frogs are the poorest of the civilization and the toads making sure they stay in line. After a thousand years, the box finally returned thanks to 3 teenage girls, Marcy Wu, Sasha Waybright, and Anne Boonchuy.

Vanessa: Okay, who the hell stores magical artifacts hidden in a box that can change the universe in some shelf? Anyways, Anne was just a typical 13 year old girl, whose friends with some not so average teens, the clumsy but intelligent nerd Marcy, and the commanding and manipulative rich Sasha. Her life's been pretty easy with them around, so much so the principle gave her an essay on what kind of person she herself wants to be.