Sephiroth VS Sosuke Aizen: Hollow Memories

(Wiz and Boomstick - Official Death Battle Theme Song)

Adam: Sephiroth, Final Fantasy VII's feared One-Winged Angel and nemesis to Cloud Strife.

Randy: And Sosuke Aizen, the Transcended Soul Reaper of Bleach and rival to Ichigo Kurosaki.

Adam: Many have dreamed of glory and power, but these two ruthless villains have shown they have what it takes to claim their goals and stand above those who stood in their way.

Popup: Games such as Dissidia, Kingdom Hearts, Jump Force and Brave Souls are excluded as they are not congruent with their main series.

Randy: He's Adam and I'm Randy.

Adam: And it's our job to analyze their weapons, armor and skills to find out who would win..... a DEATH BATTLE.

Sephiroth Supernovas DEATH BATTLE

(~Advent: One-Winged Angel~- 再臨:片翼の天使)

Adam: Through the millennia, legends were passed of a source of unlimited energy: the Promised Land. Unfortunately, all hope of finding this sacred ground had been lost, until the Shinra Electric Power Company excavated the remains of a being believed to hail from the very land they sought.

Randy: They called this weird, naked, purple lady Jenova and thought that if they could bring her back to life, she could help them find the Promised Land. But apparently, they just didn't have any Phoenix Downs.

Adam: If they couldn't resurrect a being who could lead them to the Promised Land, Shinra decided they would simply create their own. After many experiments in fusing Jenova's cells with those of a human's, they finally found their savior. His name was Sephiroth. With his abilities, Sephiroth was instrumental in ensuring Shinra's victory in the Wutai war, conquering the last free nation on the planet; he returned home a legend.

Randy: But all those warm, fuzzy feelings of victory didn't last long. While on a mission to the town of Nibelheim, Sephiroth found a bunch of books on the Jenova project. That's when he discovered he was a secret science project the whole time.