Liu Kang VS Jago: Fire and Fury

(Wiz and Boomstick - Official Death Battle Theme Song)

Adam: Liu Kang, the fiery Dragon fighter of Mortal Kombat.

Nakano: And Jago, Killer Instinct's furious Tiger monk.

Adam: The tiger and the dragon are often depicted as mortal enemies in many oriental cultures, locked in an endless cycle of conflict and a symbol of mortal enemies that are similar yet vastly-different, and these two warrior monks are the embodiment of the beasts they take after.

Randy: But we're here to bring that cycle to a close by pitting these mighty monks against each other to settle things once and for all. He's Adam, that's Nakano and I'm Randy.

Wiz: And it's our job to analyze the weapons, armor, and skills of these two combatants to find out who would win..... a DEATH BATTLE.

Liu Kang seeks a Mortal Kombat in DEATH BATTLE

(Liu Kang (Born in China) - Austin Jons & The Immortals)

Adam: Orphaned at a young age, Liu Kang was raised by shaolin monks, hidden deep within China. He far exceeded their expectations, so he was pretty much in his own rank. His prowess caught the attention of Lord Raiden, who saw the potential in him to save all of Earthrealm. To that end, he took Liu Kang to be trained under the martial arts legend of Outworld, Bo' Rai Cho.

Randy: Yes, that bearded chubby drunk man who vomits and farts on people to attack is the guy who trained Liu Kang. Well years later after completing his training, Raiden enrolled Liu Kang in his secret society the White Lotus, which Raiden created to protect Earthrealm.

Nakano: With Shao Kahn's champions having won nine Mortal Kombat tournaments in a row and just one victory away from conquering their realm, Liu Kang was chosen to defeat Shang Tsung.

Randy: And he did.

Adam: But his fight was far from over. After the tournament, he returned home to find most of his Shaolin brethren murdered by Tarkatan hordes. Seeking to avenge them, he, alongside his best friend Kung Lao, Lord Raiden, and the runaway Lin Kuei warriors Sub-Zero and Smoke, traveled to Outworld to confront Shao Kahn.

Liu Kang

Superhuman strength, speed, agility and acrobatics