Chapter 8(The past is not forgotten)

Smokey watched his older sister Chika instruct the two boys as she attended to Takeshi's wound, he remembered when she first applied to medical school. And how happy she was when they accepted her, she would have a been a great doctor. "I need you all to wait outside while I fixed his wound up" Chika demanded, Smokey nodded his head gesturing for the other two rude boys to follow him outside. They all looked over at the two Amamiya siblings who were leaning against their bikes chatting amongst themselves. The two stopped when the rude boys stepped outside the building, "What did you need help with?" Smokey questioned as he gazed into Mayumi's eyes. She looked flustered but seemed to gain her composer as her older brother Takeru answered, "We need to confirm a few things". Smokey glanced behind him at the old building that looked like it would fall apart at any given minute.  "I'm still wondering why you two seem to think Nameless city holds the answer you're looking for?" This caused Mayumi to frown slightly as Takeru and her shared a glance. They both seemed to be on edge a little and guarded against him and his family the rudeboys. He turned around as young teen who was training underneath Chika came out of the building. "Chika senpai says you can all come inside now" They all looked around at each other and rushed inside towards the room where Takeshi was resting. Smokey looked over at his older sister's face to see her give him a slight smile and nod indicating that Takeshi was okay this caused the others to sign in relief. Smokey turned to address the Amamiya siblings.