Chapter 4: (Clients)

Aiya moved towards the two new arrivals who seemed to be looking for someone over the head of the party goers. But ass she got closer the two arrivals approached her the first one being mayumi amamiya who lifted the black sunglasses once again nodding her head in greeting to the young girl Aiya. While takeru blankly looked around at the large crowd on the dance floor Aiya slightly rose her voice to be heard of the music "Follow me, so that we can speak in a more private room" The two silently agreed with her words as they followed her into a room towards the back of the club and Aiya made eye contact with Koo who is Rocky's second in command she briefly jerked her head in the direction that they were going in case the two guests tried anything. Kizzy and Kaito two more members of white rascals moved closer to her private room to be the lookouts for any partygoers that became to noisy. As they entered the room Aiya shut the door leaving it unlock in case she had to slip away the two amamiya siblings to in their surroundings of the new environment cloaked in neon lights with mutiple computer screens.

 As they entered the room Aiya shut the door leaving it unlock in case she had to slip away the two amamiya siblings to in their surroundings of the new environment cloaked in neon lights with mutiple computer screens

Aiya sat down in her white desk chair spinning around to face her two guests as she gestured for them to sit down in the two chairs behind the low glass table. Takeru was the first to speak as they sat down "Rudeboys didn't believe us about the doubt scout being in nameless city" this caused Aiya to cock her head to the side as she grabbed a lollipop from a bowl on her desk filled with them and unwrapped before putting in in her mouth. She looked at mayumi indicating for her to continue sensing that they had questions, mayumi hesitated for a second before looking at her older brother. She then proceeded to ask "Where are you getting your information from?" causing a crease to form in between Aiya's eyebrows as her eyes narrowed at the question she popped the lollipop out of her mouth before sharply replying "If, you had read the contract that you signed you would have saw in the print that I don't have to tell you anything!" She glanced in between the siblings feeling angry at them questioning her skills. She calmed herself as she said "Well, doubt does attempt to kidnap children from nameless so I understand why they are skeptical, as for the information I am my own source" she said before smirking at them and crossing one leg over the other one. This cause takeru to inhale sharply indicating that he was annoyed by her childish game and knew that they wouldn't get anything out of the young girl. So, he stood up before saying "Don't worry about it we'll find the guy on our own" as he exited out the room with mayumi following after him. Aiya rose from her chair and stepped out locking the door behind her as she stood in between kizzy and kaito with kizzy saying "You do seem to have interesting company Aiya, how do you meet these people?" Aiya shrugged her shoulders before cockily saying "They are just my clients and I didn't look for them, they came looking for me" before walking off heading towards the front of the club where Rocky and the rest of White Rascals were.