Chapter 3(White rascal's hacker(New Oc)

After Smokey and Mayumi made the deal the amamiya siblings left nameless city.

Meanwhile on the other side of the city white rascals were currently partying in their club while protecting the women. A young girl dressed in all white was typing away at the keys on her computer the room she was in had neon lights in the background with multiple screens displayed throughout the room. She smirked at the warning that had popped up on the her screen and she began to by pass the firewall succeeding in getting access to all the secrets files saving them on her hard drive. She took a sip of lemonade from the glass sitting next to her computer leaning back into her chair as the files finished downloading transferring information over. "Aiya(Oc) Rocky needs your help" this cause the young women to cock her head to the side curious of what her godfather wanted. She stood up brushing a bit of crumbs off her two piece white suit as she followed one of the gang members into the club where the music was blasting and the partygoers where dancing. They made it towards the front of the club walking up the steps into the room behind the wall, Rocky pulled his sunglasses down scanning Aiya's outfit from top to bottom before saying "Aren't you a little to young to be wearing an outfit like Aiya?" that comment caused her to roll her eyes playfully "Apparently I am not too young if you're allowing me to work at this club" This caused the other guys to laugh at her witty response she looked over at the lounge section where dome of their V.I.P. guest were sitting before smirking slightly as she descended the stairs to go towards the two new arrivals at the entrance of the club. She knew right away who the two arrivals were and why they had came back to the club.