Chapter 1 (Visitors)

Smoky stared up at the cloudy sky with his eyes closed thinking back to when nameless city was this peaceful without him and the rest of rudeboys having to worry about D.O.U.B.T. kidnapping anymore children. But, sadly his peacefully moment didn't last forever as he heard footsteps approaching him a voice called out "Smokey!" causing him to turn around as a red-haired boy was running towards him through the light rain falling. Smokey looked at the boy before nodding his head slightly indicating for the boy to speak, "There are two intruders that were spotted at entrance of nameless city" this caused smokey to become worried for the citizens of nameless city. He looked at the boy with a guarded look before saying "Pi, gather takeshi and the rest of boys, tell them to lead the intruders towards the center of the city" the red-haired known as Pi nodded before jumping over the railing landing on the roof underneath it as he ran in the direction where the rest of the group was patrolling. Smokey did the exact same thing but he ran into the opposite direction looking towards the rumbling noise he heard as two figures drove towards the center of the city. This cause Smokey to become confused as the rest of the rude boys joined him in jumping off the roof landing in the pathway of two motorcycles causing the riders to coming towards them to stop. The second rider stopped just 2 inches in front of smokey looking over at the first rider who's hands rose towards their helmet as the figure took it off. The first rider was a man with somewhat short shoulder length black hair pulled back into a ponytail this caused smokey to look at the second rider who was a young women with long brown hair falling over her shoulder as she took in her surroundings. Smokey then asked "Who are you and why did come to nameless city?"