part 7

I saw nothing. My heart was racing in my chest. I knew it was close. And 'it' wasn't a cute dog that was about to snif me and walk away. It was probably the most deadly creature I would ever face in my life. if I survived this, I wasn't going to get out without a scratch.

It was taking all my self-controll not to run away, away from the danger, away from the woods. 

Away from the people I was trying to protect. 

But I stood there. I was not going to run. Not this time. I was fucking tired of running. I was going to keep this people safe. Even if it was going to cost me my life.

I could still hear the girl running. 

She was running, she wasn't tired of it.

I heard the creature breathing, it was so close, I could practically feel it's teeth sinking into my neck already.

This was suicide. 

--------------------------------

NANCY? NANCYYY? NANCE?

The boy was luring the beast with his absolutely unnecessary screaming

The boy was luring the beast with his absolutely unnecessary screaming. I heard the predator run away. 

Why where these two teenagers so dumb? They where my age right?
I ran behind the beast. making sure that I was going in the right way. 

I ran as fast as I possibly could,

 I knew that,even with the wound, I was fast. maybe even faster than this stupid, nerve-racking being.

The disgusting smell of the naked carnivore tickled my nose. I was getting close. but then one moment on another, it was gone. vanished. It just disappeared from my sight and I couldn't even hear or smell it anymore.

Well, that's awesome. It was supernatural, like me! yay! 

The screams from that goddamn boy where getting on my nerves. 

NANCY? NANCY?