part 2

Holding hands, Eleven and I ran out of the lab. Into the the woods, searching for anything that might could help us.

As soon as we got into the woods, my instincts took over, I could hear every little noise and could feel how the dead branches snapped under our bare feet. I heard Eleven flinch every time that happened.

I changed into my second form. And let her sit on my back. That way, we would be a lot quicker and her feet wouldn't be bleeding at the end of the day. I ran as far away as I could. Away from all the pain and all the spilled blood. Hoping  never have to come back again.
__________________________________________

In the afternoon, we where searching for good spot to stop for a while. I saw a house. It was made of wood and was painted white. I changed back into my human form. I put the hospital clothes back on to at least have something to keep me warm.

A man came out of the house. He had a black bag in his hand. Both me and Eleven looked at him. He looked nicer than Brenner. After he put the bag into a metal tray, he walked back inside.

I pulled Eleven with me when I got closer to the house. Do you wanna go inside? I asked. She nodded slowly. I pushed the door open, looking inside. I frowned curiously this didn't look anything like the lab. It looked small and cozy.

I heard a song playing. Eleven froze, I could feel it. Hey, I whispered. are you hungry? She nodded.

Come on.

We walked into a room mostly made of metal. I could smell the food in here. It smelled awsome. Better then the best meal I ever had back in the lab. Eleven saw a little plate with gold fries in it. On that moment I had absolutely no idea what fries where but I could smell with my cougar senses they where eat able.

I began eating immediately giving most of the fries to Eleven and eat the rest of it.

HEY! COME HERE!!!

Shit!
I grabbed the plate and pulled Eleven with me. Come on we need to get out!

The man ran after us. Eleven got behind and the man got ahold of her. I stopped and ran back inside again.

You can't steal of me boy!...
__________________________________________

We sat at a table in the man's place. He made us a burger and more fries. They where just delicious. He was sitting right in front of us and he was staring.
Geesh, your parents forget to feed you guys? He was frowning. Is that why you ran away? Did they hurt you? He asked Eleven.
He kept asking questions and none of us answered.

That's why he took our food. You can get as many as you want but you gotta answer some questions. We got a deal?

I looked at Eleven. She looked at me too.

I'm Benny. Benny Hammond.

He only looked at Eleven and ignored me now. He shook her hand. And you are? He saw her tattoo.
Eleven? What does that mean?

No.

Well damn, she speaks.

No? No what?

All right, I guess no more food then.

Eleven I said. Say something.

She pointed to herself
Eleven. She said.
Then she pointed to me.
Six.

He gave over food back. I ate it immediately I was sooo hungry.

Benny Hammond walked away. I didn't mind. I just needed to eat just as Eleven.

A few hours later he got us some ice cream. He figured out I could speak well enough. Eleven just had difficultly with it.

He was talking to Eleven when someone knocked on the door.

Benny stood up to open it. But when he was walking back again, I heard a shot and he fel to the ground.

My heart was bouncing in my chest.

I took Eleven and we ran out of the house. I changed back again and let Eleven sit on my back.

We ran. For the second time that day we ran for our life.

It was almost night. It got really dark. I stopped running and changed back into my human self. I put on the clothes Benny gave me and we where going further on foot. We where not stopping for the night, the bad men where too close.

It was raining really hard, we got wet and cold but kept going.
Then suddenly we heard screams,
WILL!
WILL!
WILLIAM!
I'VE GOT YOUR X-MAN 134!
I was stepping a bit closer, Eleven was holding on to me.
God, I really think we should turn back.

Dustin shut up!
A branch broke under my feet.
Shit! I wishpered.
Do you guys hear that? The black haired boy asked.
Eleven kept walking while I froze.
The glowing thing the boy got was shining right into Eleven's face.

Okay this is part two.