part 3

I ran away,  leaving Eleven. The boys wanted to take me and her with them.
I didn't want to put other people in  danger because of our presence. They killed the last person we talked with. And these boys where just kids.

I didn't know why I didn't pull Eleven with me. I guess I thought that she would be save with the boys.

I ran back into the woods again. Away from the boys, leaving Eleven.

I changed into my cougar form and laid down on the ground. That was a lot more comfortable that it would be in my human form.

I left my clothes on that place when I left the next morning. I knew it would be a while before I would change back into my human form. I ate a rabbit I caught and kept walking.

I got closer to a city I knew that because I could heard thousands of thoughts of thousands of different people.

Days past, and every day was the same. Get up eat some prey, drink walk and sleep. After a while I stopped walking, I had my own territory and tried to forget everything.

I knew something wasn't right. I heard things that weren't there. I dreamed about a dark place full of dark creatures with a little boy wandering around in it.

And many times I thought about Eleven and about my dump decision to run that awfull day.

I was tired of it.

Okay, this is probably the shortest chapter this story is gonna have.
I'm gonna make the next chapter the longest yet, I promise.