Tuesday, April 8

I've been a nervous wreck all morning!

 Very soon I'll know if that rumour Mackenzie has been spreading about Brandon is true. 

I also had this really uneasy feeling, like I was forgetting to do something SUPERimportant.As soon as gym class was over, Chloe, Zoey, and I rushed to the cafeteria and quickly snarfed down our lunches. 

We were about to dump our trays and head for the library when I FINALLY remembered what I'd forgotten! 

Our LSA passes to the library!!! 

Oh, CRUD !! 

Unfortunately, we had to either cancel our secret plan or risk an after-school detention by SNEAKING to the library without any passes. 

Although I had messed things up, Chloe and Zoey STILL insisted on making that phone call. 

But the difficult task of sneaking out of the cafeteria suddenly became IMPOSSIBLE when . . .

Of course we didn't dare make any moves

We didn't want to RUIN our rep as quiet, studious, rule-abiding dorks. 

I bet Winston would NEVER guess we regularly hung out in the janitor's closet, which was strictly off-limits to students. 

Hey! It was our LITTLE secret!

 When I texted this to Chloe and Zoey, they couldn't stop giggling. 

Chloe texted back that our BIG secret was that we made prank callsfrom the library phone! 

And Zoey texted that our HUMONGOUS secret was that we'd snuck into the boys' locker room!

 Lucky for us, Winston finally wandered over to the other side of the cafeteria to eyeball a table of football players who were having acontest to see who could shove the most mac and cheese up their nose. 

We quickly dumped our trays and snuck out the door . . . behind a very smelly garbage can.

Since we had been delayed by Principal Winston, by the time we made it to the library we had less than three minutes to make our phone calland get to class