Thursday, April 3

I'm SO upset right now I can barely write!! I was at my locker, minding my own business, when Mackenzie tapped me on the shoulder and sneered, "Why are YOU always hanging around here?!! PLEASE! Just go away!"

"Sorry, but I hang around here because, unfortunately, MY locker is right next to YOURS," I said, rolling my eyes at her. 

"I still can't believe you put that bug in my hair! I'll NEVER speak to you again as long as I live!!"

"Whatever Mackenzie!" I muttered as I counted down in my head for her to start blabbing at me again. Five. . . four. . . three. . . two. . .

"You're MAD at me because I spilled the beans that Brandon kissed you on a DARE just to get a free pizza! And now everyone is gossiping about it. So to get even, you PRETENDED to be injured in gym class just to get ME in trouble! . ."

Sorry, but I could only take so much of Miss Thang talking TRASH right to my face like that! So I got all up in HER face and said

Sorry, but I could only take so much of Miss Thang talking TRASH right to my face like that! So I got all up in HER face and said. . .

"Really Mackenzie?! You think I'M faking?!! Does this BRUISE look FAKE to you?! I don't think so! The ONLY fake things around here, girlfriend, are YOUR bad hair extensions and tacky spray-on tan!!"

"Poor baby! So, I'm supposed to feel guilty when I actually did you a big FAVOR?" Mackenzie snarled. "That cute little bruise I gave you draws attention away from your hideous face!"

"Um, Mackenzie, have you looked at YOUR face lately? What brand of makeup did you use this morning? Paint-by-number?!"

"I wouldn't go there if I were you. My designer lipstick cost MORE than your entire ugly outfit. So don't HATE me because I'm BEAUTIFUL!"

"Well you need to EAT some of your designer lipstick. Then MAYBE you'll be beautiful on the INSIDE!" I shot back.

Suddenly Mackenzie got SUPERserious and stared at my forehead.

"Nikki, I'm really worried about that bruise. It looks like gangrene might be setting in. I need to run down to the nurse's office and get some bandages for you. Wait right here, okay hon?"