Revelations

Agosti Warehouse, Extension 3.

"He's been in the cold locker for the past two hours. He woke up about an hour ago and he's barely conscious now. What shall we do?" One of Angelo's men asked him. Angelo blew out the smoke from his Sobraine Cigarette.

"Are all the items ready?" He asked looking at the screen in front of him. Caine was naked from top to toe, only having his boxers on. "Yes."

Angelo crushed the butt of his Cigarette and stood up from him seat. "Let's get started, " he fixed his jacket and walked to the locker.

"Oh, it's bloody freezing in here," he said walking in and Cain's head went up to look at him. His lips were a dark shade of purple, his nails too. His skin was pale and waxy from the frostbite and Angelo guessed he could barely feel anything from the numbing effect of the cold.

"Please...," the man strangled out with little energy.

"How could you leave the poor man in here this long, he must be cold." Angelo pouted mockingly. "Let's warm him up," he clapped loudly causing the man to flinch.  The door opened and closed again then footsteps echoed in the room.

A man appeared next to Angelo with a bucket that had steam coming off the top of it. "This will warm you right up," Angelo smiled and the man besides him poured the content of the bucket over Cain.

The man howled in pain as the water made contact with his skin and  a shrill cry came out of his mouth as nasty bloody scalds started appearing on his skin. After a few moments he stopped screaming and his body went limp.

"Put him on the chair and give him a shot of that." Angelo nodded his head to the shots on the metal table next to the tools. Two men moved to do as instructed and Angelo snapped his black latex gloves on as one of the men injected the shot on Cain's thigh and in a few seconds the man's eyes shot open.

"There he is," Angelo smirked walking closer to Cain, "I thought you were gonna die on me. We can't have that just yet-"

"Who are you! What do you want from me?" The man shouted interrupting Angelo and in the blink of an eye Angelo slapped him across the face making him scream in pain again. His face bled even more from the contact.

"Don't. Interrupt. Me." Angelo gritted out then he turned to walk to the table with all the tools. "But since you asked so nicely, I'll tell you who I am, " he picked up the handy knife on the table and held it up to show it to show the man who started pleading.

"Quiet now, I have to tell you who I am remember, " Angelo said and the man started struggling trying to get out of the ropes holding him to the chair. "I'm a friend of Rose, my name is Angelo." He smiled pointing the knife to himself.

"R-Rose? Rose hired you!" He scoffed and looked up to Angelo "That bitch is a liar! She's a cheating slut I'm telling you! Can't believe she got me into this shit because I pushed her a few times- Aahhhhhh!"

"Now isn't it stupid of you to badmouth the same person I'm telling you is my acquaintance?" Angelo said after shoving the knife into Cain's neck.

Cain looked at the knife stuck in his throat with wide eyes and blood started spilling from his mouth as he chocked on it. "I wasn't gonna end it this quickly, " Angelo mumbled shaking his head in frustration, "But you had to provoke me didn't you, scemo! (Fool)" Angelo kicked the chair and it fell back with a thud.

A pool of blood started forming around Cain's head and his lifeless eyes stared up to the ceiling.

Angelo took the gloves off and threw them to the ground. "Clean this up," he said leaving the room.