Princess

"These damn kids are so frustrating!" Miranda Woods complained from outside the office.
"Who?" A few silent moments passed before the door opened and Miranda walked nervously into her office.

The 42year old blonde woman knew all she needed to know about the girl sitted behind her desk.

She cleared her voice taking a seat on one of the couches around her coffee table before speaking. "To what do I owe this favor, Miss Agosti?" She let out.

Sarah opened her eyes and straightened up her body, cracking her back in the process, causing the woman to flinch on her seat.

"I'm surprised Mr Agosti revealed her daughter's identity to the school," she said smiling.

"Oh, w-well Capo Agosti told us...to ensure that you're comfortable in the school. But he g-gave instructions to leave you unless you come-"

"But," Sarah interrupted her leaning forward with her elbows on the brown desk. "I'm not really comfortable," she made a disappointment face and Mrs Wood immediately stood up.

"Denzel, my class President. "

"Denzel Judge?"

"Judge,"Sarah raised her eyebrow. "From The Judge Pharmaceutical Company?"
She asked and Mrs Wood nodded frantically.

"That's why he has such a huge ego," Sarah smiled.

"If you tell me what he's done, I'll make sure he's punished..." Mrs Wood stopped talking when Sarah raised her eyes to meet hers.

"Forget it, I'll let Mr Agosti deal with this," she said standing up from the chair.

JPC is one of the top three pharmaceutical companies in New York.  But everything that goes on here is under Capo Agosti. My dear Father.

Sarah smiled shutting the door behind her.

Poor Denzel.

Sarah walked into class and looked at Denzel who looked back at her and smiled. She returned the smile with her own devilish one and Denzel's smile slowly went down.

She flipped her hair and walked to her seat only to find Britney sitted on Thomas's seat.

"You're back!" She beamed at her. "I'll be sitting here until Tommy returns, how great right?"

Sarah rubbed her temple. Atleast there's only two hours of school left.

"So, how did you get so fit without any training?" Britney asked sucking on her lollipop. "Do you have a gym at home, or were you part of a gang at the school you were at-"

"Miss Britney, "Sarah said and everyone looked at her. She'd never acknowledged anyone apart from Thomas and Christopher.

"Why the sudden internet? I didn't even exist to you yesterday, " she asked keeping eye contact. Britney smiled brightly and popped her lollipop out of her mouth.

"Yesterday I didn't know what was under there, " she looked at her uniform. "And I didn't know you were bloody woman Bolt," she giggled and Sarah's lip tipped to the side.

"I'm not interested-

"I am," Britney said. "It's not like I'm asking to fuck you, just tolerate me." She tilted her head giving Sarah a smile.

What have I gotten myself into?

She shook her head and focused back to her book. "I'll take that as a yes!"

The rest of the study periods went by peacefully as Britney, surprisingly opened her book to study.

By the time the last siren rang, Sarah had already packed her bags and was leaving class when someone called her from class.