Rose

After disconnecting the call with Sarah, Angelo waited for about ten minutes until he saw someone walk out of the gate. The woman fit Sarah's description. Her tall frame was covered with a black coat and under the coat was a fluffy peach turtle neck and black dress pants.

The woman walked closer and closer to the car until she stood by the window. Her gloved hand reached for the window and knocked. Angelo rolled the window down. "Move back," he commanded roughly and the woman took a few steps back.

Angelo opened the door and stepped out of the vehicle. He was a tall man with a huge body. Dressed in a black suit with his medium length hair up in a half pony tail.

"Hi, my name is Rose," Miss Wallis said taking off her glasses and looked up to Angelo.

Cazzo...(fuck)

She was stunning. Red rimmed blue eyes peered into Angelo's and he felt something burning in his chest. His already sharp featured hardened and Rose's smile faltered.

"Uhm...Sarah sent me here. She said you're Angelo?" She asked trying to keep eye contact and failing. Angelo reached for her face and lifted it up to see her eyes.

"What happened to you Fiore?" He asked with his deep gravely voice and the woman's face flushed as she took a step back. "My name is Rose," she said. "I will only be talking to Sarah," she looked up at the man again. "If you don't mind?" She asked and Angelo nodded before going to the other side of the car and opening the door for her.

"Thank you.." Rose got into the car and Angelo closed her door then went over to his seat. "You may take your coat off, I'll turn up the heat," Angelo said but it almost sounded like an order. One which Rose followed because she it was warm in the car.

Angelo grabbed the coat and tossed it to the back before pulling his phone out from his suit pocket.

To Miss Agosti: I've received Miss Rose.

From Miss Agosti: Thank you. Drive over to Uncle Pedro's hospital and tell him to take care of her for me.

From Miss Agosti: Do not scare her.

To Miss Agosti: Yes Miss Agosti.

He put the phone away and started the car. "Seat belt," he said to her and then drove away from the school.

"How are you related to Sarah?" Rose asked leaning on the window and staring at Angelo. "You're way too young to be her father, you look nothing like her to be her brother-"

"I work for Miss Agosti's father." Angelo said keeping his eyes on the road.

"But you're keeping this from him?" She tilted her head and Angelo couldn't resist turning to look at her before focusing on the road again. "Yes", he responded.

Rose relaxed into the seat and sighed. "I'm exhausted, " she said to herself and carefully slid the gloves off her hands.

The car came to a sudden halt causing her to reach out to the front and she whimpered in pain when her palm came into contact with the car.

"Why'd you do that for-" she was cut short when Angelo grabbed her arms and pulled them to him. Immediately Rose started shaking and her eyes shut. Angelo looked at her terrified face then at her hands.

They were bruised from the wrist and her nails had a purple tint of blood on them. Angelo rolled up the sleeve of the top and Rose didn't resist as he revealed fresh cuts to her pale skin.

He ran his thumb over the bruised parts of her arms and she shuddered under his touch. "Please..." she silently begged and Angelo realized that he was scaring her.

Without thinking twice he reached for her face. "Open your eyes Fiore," and she did. Her eyes were filled with tears.
"I will not hurt you. No one will ever hurt you, I swear that, " he said to her but he was convincing himself.

Rose nodded as tears fell down her cheeks. "Let's get you to a doctor alright, " he said and Rose nodded and settled onto her seat closing her eyes once again then falling asleep.

From Angelo: I will send Emilio over. Take the car to the hospital.

Sarah sighed as she read the message and ate a spoonful of rice.

To Angelo: I will do as always.

She responded then put her phone in her pocket and continued eating.

"Hi." She looked up and saw Tiffany standing in front of her with her tray of food. She thought for a few seconds before speaking.

"Sit," she said stuffing her mouth and Tiffany smiled and took I seat across from her.

"Where is Thomas?" Sarah asked looking at the girl who's tray was barely covered with food.

"Tommy's resting at home..." she responded taking a bite of...whatever was on her plate. "Hmm," Sarah nodded "Did he say who did it?" Sarah asked and Tiffany stopped eating.

"Denzel." Tiffany said. "Since last year, Denzel's been bullying my brother, " she said fidgeting with her spoon. "Yeah?" Sarah asked taking another bite of her food.

"And who did you tell?" She asked. "I told the principal, practically barged into her office. And I got suspended for that," she whispered the last part. "

How lovely.

"Take this and eat something, " Sarah put her lunch card on the table and took out her phone. "What is your address?" She asked. Tiffany looked at her with round teary eyes.

Fuck...

"Don't, " she leaned forward and harshly gritted out. "Don't you cry right now Tiffany. Tell me your address and go get your food," she said and Tiffany wiped her tears and said the address.

After getting the address she left the cafeteria and on her way to class she bumped into Jacob. "Oops, sorry about that," he quickly apologized but Sarah's mind was somewhere else.

Blood covered snow. Rhiley. Tiffany...

No!

She internally slapped herself but she was stuck there.

"Sarah? Are you alright?" Jacob asked and reached for her shoulder. As soon as he made contact, Sarah snapped out of her trance and fell to her knees heaving for air.

"Sarah are-"

"Hands off!" She whisper-yelled and Jacob raised his hands. "Go," she said.

"Are you sure you're-"

"I said, go." She looked up to him with a burning glare, but it didn't scare him. He listened to her however and walked away.

After calming down, Sarah stood up and took a deep breath then stretched her neck.

Guess I need to pay a visit to Mrs Wood.

🌹 🌹 🌹 🌹

I know there's so much going on but bear with me my lovelies😅

Do we have any ships?💞

Who do we think Sarah really is🤔

Find out more in the coming chapters 😊😊