Part 6 - Breaking the news

PART 6

PLEASE NOTE

Y/N = Your Name

You enter the room holding your head down low, preparing yourself to break the news to Mia. Was it the right time to tell her? Yes..Surely it was.

Your worries are wiped away as soon Mia begins to speak.

"You were a while, you ok?" Mia asks, looking up from the television.

"Yes..urm..just had to call someone.. right so i'd better tell you 'what’s up' then?" You mimic, sitting down next to Mia on the sofa.

Mia nods, taking your hands between hers.

"I'm all ears" She says in a concerned voice.

"Its not that bad!...well...ok...so basically, I've met someone"

"OH MY GOD, Y/N REALLY!?" Mia squeals, hugging you again, tightly in her arms.

"Yes!..Ok calm...breathe Mia..."

"Its just...I am so happy for you! Your last boyfriend was a jerk....so what's he like? What's his name? Where's he from? How did you meet?..."

The questions kept coming, it overwhelmed you at first how happy she was for you and then you realised that you would react exactly the same way if she got a boyfriend.

"Well...ok..." You were going to come straight out with it. "His name is...is....Oliver, well Olly" Mia remained grinning, oblivious to whom 'Olly' was.

"Go on..." Mia pushed.

"Urm...he is lovely, cheeky, caring...Oh I could go on!...And we met in town actually!, about 2 weeks ago I was walking back from yours, I think it was...and umm...well we got chatting and he gave me his number and yeah..." Mia grinned, bouncing on the sofa like an excited child.

"So when do I get to meet him?" Mia replied.

"Well...its pretty complicated. Ok right...I am going to come right out and tell you. I am seeing...Olly.....Olly Murs" There was silence. Mia froze, her emotion displaying shock and happiness at the same time.

"YOU WHAT?!" She screamed happily. "YOU'RE SEEING OLLY MURS. OLLY MURS IS YOUR BOYFRIEND?!" Mia jumped up off of the sofa, pulling you up with her.

"Yes Mia! I wouldn't lie about something like this" You replied, giggling at her reaction.

"I cant...oh my god...I can't believe it! I'm so happy for you!" Mia started jumping up and down holding your hands in an excited way. 

"Yes yes...but Mia! You promise that you won't got telling nobody? This is just between me and you. Olly wants to keep it away from the press, to stop them harassing us and writing stories etc..ok?" You calm her down to a serious level, making eye contact.

"Yes of course Y/N! I wouldn't go telling!...I can't believe it though. You've been a fan of his for ages, you're meant to be!" She chimes, making you blush.

You sit there for the next hour, discussing the dates you had been on. What he is like, what you did...

"So have you...urm...got it on yet?" Mia asks laughing.

You slap her hand playfully. "MIA!...that's a little...private! And no...we haven't 'got it on' yet...all in due course' You smile winking back, making Mia laugh even more. 

--------------------------------------

It was getting late so you decide you'd better leave as you had uni in the morning. 

"Thanks for everything chum, I'll see you soon yeah?" You take Mia in for a meaningful hug.

"No problem hun, that's what best friends are for! And yes, i'll come to yours next time, maybe I could meet Olly?"  She smiles, waiting for a reply.

"Urmm..Yes...I don't see why not! That'll be lovely for you two to meet. I'll ring you soon. Love you chum"  You walk out of the door and wave to Mia as you walk down the street.

You head back to your flat in the pitch black, the street lamps were on but the darkness was very eery. You never liked walking in the dark so you decided to call Olly to keep you company. 

"Hello Hun, what’s up?" Olly answers happily.

"I’m just walking home, its dark, so I thought i'd ring you for some company"

"Awh sweetie, I wish I could be there to hold your hand...So what did Mia say?"

"Well she was...lets say... VERY excited for me"  you exclaim, pronouncing the 'very'.

"Ah thats good! Well I am happy, she's happy, and your happy." Olly says confusingly. "So this surprise I have for you...do you want to know now?" 

"Mmm...depends on what it is" You reply teasingly.

"Well...yeah I'll tell you now. Right, I have got tickets for you and Mia to come see me at the London O2 at the end of this month!"

"OH MY GOSH! REALLY?.." You squeal down the phone, still walking back to your flat.

"Yes! And you have special VIP tickets to meet the man himself...." He chuckles.

"Awh thank you hun! You know I didn't manage to get tickets, that’s so thoughtful!" 

"Its the best I can do, besides you are my girlfriend!" You blush. It still hasn't sunk that you and Olly are together, as a couple. 

"You're so sweet, I am so lucky to have you...Mia will be ecstatic!, I am looking forward to seeing you!" You reply sweetly.

"Oh no, I am lucky to have you!...Yes unfortunately that will be the next time we see each other my love, but it will be extra special...I can guarantee that" You can tell that Olly has cheeky smile on his face, what did he have planned?

You are now at your flat so you decide to say goodnight to Olly.

"Night Night handsome" You say romantically.

"Goodnight beautiful, sleep well" 

You lay in bed playing back all of today's events in your head. Speaking to Mia, telling her about Olly, Olly telling you his surprise, Olly saying he was lucky to have you...It was so much to take in, in one day.  You were amazed at how such a special person in your life was able to share the same feelings for you as you did about them, even though they were famous.

Fame doesn't mean anything to Olly, all he cares about is producing good music for his fans, and giving them a show to remember. He doesn't thrive on press stories, attention and publicity. He just wants to live a normal life like everyone else but also be well known for the music he produces. 

You grab one of your cushions and lay resting your head on it, imagining that Olly was there, laying next to you. 

To be continued....

I hope you like it!

Please follow, rate and comment below!

Feel free to tweet a response or any requests to us on twitter : @OllyMursFandom_

:)