Chapter 3.1: Cookie's stay

(oc from @SethsLittleSlvt comes in play. This is not important for the story, just to make sure Cookie and Maya aren't forgotten, and also to introduce the OC and more shits and giggles)

After the handover with König, Cookie looked as happy as a spoiled child in Sephora. Maya carried the kid to one of the tables, the wall couches (I think it's called-) had a dog bed, bowl of berries, and other stuff prepared. Cookie bleated at Maya, receiving a small kiss on his muzzle. "There there, sweetheart. The big ol' man is gone, which will be the best 3 days of your life, little man!" Maya set the goat in the dog bed as a new set of customers went into the café and a young girl immediately ran up to the goat. "Excuse me, miss! Can I pet it?" The girl excitedly asked, almost yelling. "Well, be gentle with him, and yelling only scares him." "Oh, sorry.." The girl, without further asking, starting petting Cookie, getting nipped by the kid. Maya watched the child go sobbing to her mother, who was somewhat upset. "Miss-" "No." "I- What do you mean 'No'?!" The mother almost yelled, until a 6'11" stood behind her. "Got a problem about a fucking goat?" The voice growled with a german accent. "I- IT BIT MY DAUGHTER!" "She never got permission, Fotze (Cunt)." The masked stranger pushed the woman away. "I- don't touch me! My husband's a cop and he'll get you arrested!" The, now seen as crazy, woman shrieked. "Then call him, and I want to see an ACTUAL number, not 911." The woman quickly turned around, shouting obscenities while dragging her child out of the bakery. "I'll leave a bad review on yelp!" "I fucked your husband, Micheal Dan Johnson!" Maya shouted in return, a lady raised her cup of coffee with a chuckle, not midning the language around her child. "Give her 2 Berry-licious on the house!" The bakery owner shouted over to a worker, who gave a thumbs up. "Well.. are you going to thank-" "BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" The tall man started but got cut off by a screaming baby goat. "Was für eine (What a) bitch" The german voice grumbled. "Don't call Cookie a bitch! You don't have the right to call him a bitch while your dick isn't even safe for humanity!" "Is that a compliment or an insult?" "I- wait.. you're that fucker that forced me to get paid time off because of how much it killed me-" "Oh, it's YOU! Mind if I pet the 'Cookie'?"  "Don't whine around if he bites you." Maya chuckled and went to pick up the two slices of cake she ordered. "WHO even are you, giraffe?" Maya asked, making sure it sounded just as snobby as playul. "You mean my callsign or what I'd prefer to hear you moan?" The voice with the heavy german accent chuckled, only for the kid to scream his ears out. "BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!" "See, you upset Cookie!" Maya scolded the man who didn't seem too affected by it, other than amused. "They call me Seth." "Well, Seth, don't scare this baby-" The woman pointed at Cookie before she got interrupted by another bleat. "Don't you dare young-" "Bwaaaa!" "The bowl's empty, maybe that's his problem?" Seth asked, pointing at the bowl in the dog bed. After Maya put it aside she got a leash and harness and fastened them on Cookie. "Well, 'Seth', I'm Maya and you can either buy something and eat it or take a walk with me and Cookie."

Outside, the sun was shining alongside a few clouds, making sure it wasn't too hot. "Do you REALLY need that mask? It's 22°C (71,6F) and you're acting like it's winter!" Maya complained to Seth, letting the kid run ahead while leashed. "I'm not going to scare some child away by having them see my scar." "Who gives a fuck? You're being a pussy." "At least I'm something that I got from you." Seth chuckled, getting yanked down by the collar of his shirt and slapped across the face. "Not in public!" "Why, sweetheart? Scared the goat will pick up any bad language-" "BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!" Cookie interrupted Seth again, getting on his nerves. "I can't with this goat, that little... Missgeburt (freak [but hella insulting])." Seth growled but kept his composure, following Maya. She let Cookie lead them around the local park, heads turning, lights flashing, all for a little goat, spotted as if it were a white chocolate chip cookie. "Look at that goat!" "How adorable!" "I'm lowkey jealous, would've beaten her up and taken the goat if she wasn't with her boyfriend." "You can still fight him!" Were all whispers the two of them understood as cookie grazed the grass nearby, most likely saving the town a couple bucks by not needing to mow it. "Hey, big guy! We two fight, right here, right now. If I win I want the girl and the goat!" A strange guy shouted at Seth, who let a chuckle out. "And if I win, I want you to make sure that every. Fucking. Penny you own belongs to me. Hell, I even want you to take out a loan, of  $200.000 if I manage to get blood flowing in under a minute-" "Don't speak like that in front of him! You'll traumatize the poor kid, he won't recover!" Maya complained and gave Seth a smack across his face. The guy walked off, not knowing that the goat was meant with "kid". "Nevermind, Justin, the goat ain't worth $200.000, a broken rib and a $500.000 hospital bill.." The boy grumbled to his friend, who walked away with him. "I gotta stop by the nearby market for some more berries, Cookie ate the rest of them and I have a large order of Berry-licious coming up." "What bitch orders 20 slices of the same fucking cake?!" "It's a.. 'Vladamir Makarov'." "That bitch is back?!" Seth quietly 'shouted', heads turning at the quiet, aggressive tone. Heads turned again at the tone. "The fuck you mean 'That bitch is back'?!" Maya asked him with a small frown. "If you're hiding anything, I can always send my brother on you." She warned the man and gently pulled the goat back to her, to not let it run off even when leashed. "That... fucker is a damn terrorist." Seth explained, keeping his voice low for the folks around them to not know a thing. "It's pretty confidential so you better stay silent." He threatened Maya, forcing the scene to look like they were just a couple. "Fuck you." "Nah, I'd fuck you though." Seth chuckled, getting another slap across his face. "Don't talk like that- especially in public!" "Not even a blow? I took care of the karen after all." "One more word and I'll call my brother." Maya warned before Cookie yanked the leash, grazing on more grass. Seth raised his hands in amused defeat before letting out low, quiet laughs and chuckles while Maya scooped the kid up. "BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!" Cookie pretty much screamed, leaving the "couple" to give up on doing much other than letting the goat graze as it pleased. "Better stuff than your daddy gives you, am I right? Lil' spoiled goat." The woman smiled and scritched Cookie's chin before scooping him up and setting him in Seth's arm. "Mein Gott (My god), I'm no pet carrier!" He complained, yet did not let the goat go, or fall, and instead carried it and held on the leash.

After returning to the bakery, the woman and the child from earlier had already left. "One slice of whatever the best chocolate cake is that you got!" Seth announced his order loudly before sitting down somewhere to scroll on his phone. "At least go to the counter to order! No wonder nobody blows your bitch ass!" A worker yelled at him and high-fived Maya. "Fuckin' good job, now use that on karens too and you're good to go." She pat the worker's shoulder before leaving to her office. This forced Seth to actually get up and order. "A chocolate cake, whatever the best one is." Seth sighed, got his cake and ate it. While Maya finished some paperwork up, Seth burst through the door and locked the door. "Your little guy there may work for you, but you better get. On. Your. Knees and work. On. Me." Seth demanded. To everyone's luck, especially the staff's, the office was sound proof and, to Maya's and Seth's luck, Price wasn't there for days.