S1 E10: All or Nothing

Only hours after [M/n] was cleared the ninja were back in the city chasing after a Venomari spotted stealing from a stand. They hoped to find out more information about what Pythor was up to and were now trying to capture them.

Turning, the Venomari found themself trapped in an alley with Cole at the entrance, blocking them from behind. "Going somewhere?"

"Uh oh!" Looking for another way out proved fruitless as Jay, Kai, and Zane dropped down from the roofs around them. [M/n] stayed up on the roof just out of sight of the Venomari, Khêlai by his side as they watched.

"Thought you could joyride through town and not be noticed, eh? Where's the last Fangblade?" Jay demanded, swinging his Nunchucks threateningly. 

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"Yes, you do," [M/n] stated, dropping down to the ground without a sound. The shifter followed, muscles rippling beneath the glossy speckled fur of a jaguar. 

"Yeah. The fourth Fangblade. When Pythor finds them all, he plans to unleash the Great Devourer," Kai said, jogging the Venomari's memory.

"Oh, that Fangblade. Haha, you're too late. Pythor's already there now. He's probably already digging it up. If I were you, I'd start preparing for the worst, because when the Great Devourer is awakened, there will be nothing it won't consume!" The Venomari cackled as [M/n] tilted his head, eyes gleaming.

"'Nothing it won't consume?' So it will consume you as well." 

Zane nodded, and the cackling abruptly cut off as the Venomari looked between the two of them in fear. 

"Ah! Please, you have to stop him. That snake is crazy. I don't wanna unleash the Great Devourer. I'm a snake, not food!" Their hysteria grated on [M/n]'s ears, making him scowl.

"Is it really too late to stop Pythor from getting the last Fangblade?" Kai asked.

"You're days behind him. There's gotta be something else you can do!" The Venomari wailed as they all shared a look. 

Leaving behind the suitably terrified Venomari, they returned to the Bounty to bring back their findings. 

As they explained what the Venomari had told them, Nya pulled up a map of Ninjago on the big screen. Marked in red dots were the locations of the four Fangblades. "The Venomari's right. By the time we cast sail clear across the other side of Ninjago, Pythor will have already beat us to the last Fangblade."

[M/n] sighed, sinking to the ground to sit criss cross. Lloyd took the opportunity to climb into his lap, still seeking reassurance a week later. 

"Oh, come on, guys. This is the last one. We gotta get it. We gotta think of something," Jay said.

Garmadon shifted slightly behind them, an ever present shadow.

Cole hummed to himself, looking over the map as he tried to think of something with the others. 

"Hey," Lloyd said, breaking the silence.

"Huh?"

"All we have to do is just get one Fangblade to stop him. What if we take back the other three? Pythor wouldn't risk having them all on him. He's probably hidden them somewhere while he goes for the fourth," Lloyd pointed out as the four ninja stared at him in shock. [M/n] hummed, delighted by Lloyd's foresight as Garmadon allowed a feral grin to appear in pride. 

"E' così semplice," Cole whispered to himself. (It's so simple.)

"Huh, why didn't I think of that?" Kai asked.