31)so fine

Authors note : I don't know if you can see the picture ^ but let me know if you can but LOOK AT HIM 😩 he's so cuteeeeeeee!!!!

📍MALIBU
⏰: 7:00am

⚠️ : heavy smut , dirty talk (dilf axl😩)  , oral sex , rough smut toward end , hair pulling and all that :)

2024

The sound of axl's alarm blurred through the bedroom as it bounced off each 4 walls. I heard him groan and snuggle more into me from behind.
we were spooning and he held me close to his body. He was so warm and comfortable. His long tatted arm was draped now tightly over my waist pulling me more to his chest so my back was to him.

our legs were tangled like knots in curly hair and the soft white bed covers were drowning us both.
the alarm was still going off and I sighed and my eyes peeled open and I squinted at the morning light that was shining through the balcony window.

the sky was bright blue and not a cloud in sight. birds were tweeting in almost a harmony. it sounded so cute
i looked more and I could see the trees standing still in all there glory.

I heard Axl groan once again as I lifted up, resting my elbow and I reached over turning the alarm off.
Axl's grip tightened around my waist and pulled me more to him and he pulled me back down and snuggled into my back ,pushing his face into me.

i smiled and his hand rubbed slowly up and down my stomach. "ax" i whispered and rubbed his hand and he didn't move or say anything.
he's definitely fell back to sleep.

"baby?" I said a little louder than before and I heard him do a grumpy grunt in my back. I smiled. he moved his hand up my stomach and under my white tank top and cupped my breast.
"you need to get up ax" i said and he shook his head giving my breast a little squeeze and he moved behind me pressing his covered member onto my ass

He wasn't hard and I don't think he meant to do that on purpose to be honest
"you need to " I chuckled turning my head and I could barely see the top of his head looking at his messy and lightly wavy locks on his head.

the sun was shining in his hair making it look very light than it already is and a lot more ginger due to the sun.
"no" he mumbled and moved his face into my neck and pecked my skin. I melted into his touch and closed my eyes just feeling him there was everything to me

i felt safe and protected.

"axy" I rubbed up his arm and he groaned but not in a grumpy way and I lifted up and turned my full body to him so now our faces were facing each other.
our noses were almost touching.

He looked so handsome. his hairs were in front of his forehead and his skin looked so soft and clear.
his lips were a little plumped and closed and I could feel his little breaths coming out from his nose. he moved his hand down and it snakes around my back to my thigh as he lifted it up so now my full leg was draping over his torso.

I moved the hairs from his forehead and moved my face closer to his and planted little pecks on his cheek. I felt his cheeks push up and into a smile
"wake up baby " I whispered to him and he exhaled through his nose and his eyes finally opened.

his eyes straight staring into mine and his smile got wider making me smile just as much. i kissed his cheek and down his jaw and his hand was rubbing up and down my shaven leg then back up to my thigh
his hand landed on my ass cheek giving it a squeeze but not as hard.

I giggled as his little move and i blushed. He noticed and pushed his head down into my neck and now he was planting little kisses onto my flesh
i closed my eyes feeling his soft lips and my fingers locked into his hair as I brushed it back ,brushing through the light locks on his head.