7) perhaps

📍Malibu/ cali
⏰ 11:18am

⚠️warnings
smut , sex while pregnant, daddy kink , oral sex , hair pulling , age gap

Year : 2024

you : 24
axl : 62

***

"fuck " I groaned putting my head back onto the head board as I was laid in the kind sized bed.
the pains were unbelievable. it constantly felt like I was giving birth.

"you okay ,honey " axl said beside me and placed his large hand on my 8 month pregnant bump.
a shooting pain went across my lower stomach quickly making me squeeze my eyes shut. that was our son kicking me for the hundredth time today.

he's a very good kicker. It's unbelievable

"fuck" i whimpered a little and axl leaned down kissing my stomach were he was kicking.

"rub there ax " I say pointing to my lower side of my bump and his hand trialed down and across and he rubbed my stomach were I told him too
"does that feel okay ?" Axl asked looking up at me with worry in his eyes.

he laid on his front just looking up at me and then moving his eye contact between me and the bump.
he kicked again but this time were axl's hand was rubbing

i let out a low groan
"I can't wait to get him out of me " i say rubbing my forehead a little stressed and I heard axl chuckle as he pressed kissed onto my bump.

"just a month to go " he moved his hand down to my thigh and squeezed it gently.
i looked down and watched axl as he left little kisses all over my bump and his hand moving slowly on my thigh

"do you think he'll be born with lots of hair or none " I asked my husband and watched as he chuckled sitting up beside me with his legs crossed.
he shrugged actually thinking about it.

"Well I've got a funny feeling he's going to come out ginger " i smirk and Axl shook his head.
"no I don't think he will , perhaps  he might have brown hair " Axl looked at me with a smile and shrugging his broad shoulders.

"but you've got to think we've both got the ginger gene  in our families ax" i said reaching over grabbing my phone to check the time and it was getting late.

"true true and it's mainly boys in my family that are ginger " Axl smirked now standing up from the bed taking his shirt off and his grey joggers

god I love when he wears  them ...
just for some simple reasons...

my eyes traveled to his arms. he looked so fucking sexy today and my hormones were taking the piss all day

his arms looked so attractive for some odd reason.
his veins popping out in his tatted arms and ringed up hands. my eyes trial down to his now muscular build.

then my eyes reached his below thr belt area.
oh shit

i saw his dick print since his white boxers looked terribly thin and loose. i could see the outline of his balls too.

"y/n "

i soon snapped out of whatever that was and my eyes snapped to axls as he was laughing to himself

"what" I chuckled a little confused at what he was all giggly about right now
he shook his head climbing in bed next to me.